I think Kashrek should be cancelled

I use Kashrek as center tank, and he’s not even maxed out. I’m experimenting on the sides.
Currently using Cyprian then Grimm on the right, Li Xiu and Natalya on the left.
I’m staying with my 4*, atm, since it seems to be working, while I lvl up the 5*'s.
Bottom line, any hero is beatable.

Hi.

This is an english forum.
I’m not an native english spoker, but I do my best to write my text in english.
It’s not Shakespeare, but it’s understandable to most people.
This pure german text (but we can see other threads with spanish, russian, french…) is a lack of respect to all readers.

Arnaud

1 Like

Fast forward one week later. Justice is now at 4/53 and has taken Kashhrek’s spot. It really did take that much levelling before Justice truly became tankier.

LOL @ pure German text… You had to use “pure” with “German” right, you sneaksy Godwinner :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

All jest aside, the post is also off topic.

In the new update, Kashhrek is classified as wizard, which don’t really give talent skill beneficial to a tank compared to other class.
Does it change the equation?

I think you’re right about the “base” skill (not sure what the right term is) of the Wizard class, “Jinx”, but… based in the info in the spreadsheet linked here, one side of the Talent Tree for the Wizard class predominantly boosts defense and health, which will make Kashhrek even harder to kill.

I don’t think I have a good enough idea yet for exactly how big the impacts are of everything class related, but I suspect a Kashhrek with maxed out Talents on the defensive side of the tree, would still be a very tough tank even for other heroes boosted with their Talents. I’m looking forward to seeing some of this in action, hopefully soon!

3 Likes

Oooh this is music to my ears! I can’t wait to make my Kashhrek even tankier with Talents! I don’t have much on the offensive side of characters as of yet beyond Azlar, so my focus is definitely on defence and survivability.

True, but all of the classes’ Talent Trees are pretty similar, with lots of stat boosts and four ability gains. The real difference among classes is principally the class ability.

1 Like

You’re right, I just realize that wizzard class have one of the most Defense-HP combination possible (11), only sorcerer (12) have more.
Btw, to make him a better tank, in the last intersection, will it be better if we chose healing bonus or mana bonus?

1 Like

Mana, always choose the mana.

2 Likes

I would also be inclined to say mana, but it really depends on the size of the boost for each doesn’t it? I mean, a 10% healing bonus vs a 1% mana bonus… I’d choose healing. But the numbers are probably not that far apart… probably?

For Gravemaker would you still pick the 2% mana over the 3% DEF?

I am playing since october 2017. The first six months i played with kashrek in Center. azlar and cyprian flanked him. I did very well. After 9 or 10 month playing i got my first healer kiril and a couple weeks After i got vivica. But the first 6 or 7 month i had only kashrek. I Love him, he is very Good in defense and helped me in Events etc… with 3/70 he will still help you. I Love him. Try him, you will like him.

1 Like

Probably not for very fast heroes. Dropping he tiles to 6 only needs an L11 troop, which isn’t too hard. Dropping to 5 tiles can’t be done without a boost from Lancelot/Khagan/etc.

2 Likes

Both of them are 4%

20 char

Edit: it turn out that the mana boost for wizzard class is only 2% as it isn’t in the final node…

1 Like

He is actually really good in raids he is a tough kill when he’s fully ascended

A 4% mana boost, yeah that sounds pretty good… that will be the obvious choice most of the time then like @Kerridoc said. Getting an extra 4% from a mana boosting troop instead would take a lot of leveling…