I can’t find some events, like “Valhalla Forever”

Hey, folks:

I’m feeling stupid because I often can’t find events. Frex, right now it’s “Valhalla Forever,” and I don’t see anything in my raids, quests, maps, wars, or tournaments with those words in ‘em. Sometimes I can, like the recent Tower event showed up in my [quests, was it?], but others, like Valhalla, I don’t see anywhere.

I’ve been playing for just over two months, so in case I really am stupid, that gives you a clue as to why: I’m still a little newbish.

I’d be grateful if someone’d tell me where I should be looking when an event isn’t obvious, and what to look for if the name isn’t obvious.

Thanks very much,

Binky

It’s just season III discounted world energy with gnomes appearing in some battles who drop extra stuff and coins

3 Likes

Hi @BinkyMelnik welcome to the game and the forums!

You access VAlhalla Forever, Atlantis Rising and Tremors of Underwild just by going to the world map normally.

You will see in the upper right corner that the event is ongoing :slight_smile: and all the stages have green highlight to also signal that it is ongoing

g

4 Likes

Nice gem count for a f2p

1 Like

I’ve been saving up, last time I summoned with gems was Black Friday

Mystic Vision gives a lot too!

2 Likes

I am not spending (much) from tomorrow so gonna save for 30- pull in some crazy new event like untold tales or so.

yeah, am saving up for a 30-pull myself. and hoping to have enough gems left over for roster space, in case I get a good haul

2 Likes

Hey, Sleepy:

Aha! Your screenshots combined with your text give me my answer: season III isn’t enabled for me yet, so I’ll bet that’s why there’s no text about “Valhalla.” I’m gonna hafta play more, apparently, before I can see it.

(I don’t spose you know off the top of your head how far I need to be into season II before season III becomes enabled, do you? I just started the 10th episode there.)

Well, it’s a little frustrating, and I can’t think how SGG can indicate to us that the reason we’re not seeing some events yet is because we’re not far along enough in the game yet to be able to avail ourselves of certain events. Perhaps they might gray it out along with text saying “Available at [lvl 30 | after 25th episode in SII|whatever requirement,” so that newer players like I am won’t waste time clicking every damned clickable item over and over and over again and then eventually break down to come ask why we can’t find it.

Software development is hard. Sigh.

Thanks so much for letting me know I simply can’t do some things until … well, whenever it is; at least I don’t feel stupid anymore because this one’s not my fault I wasn’t told I can’t play in some events because I’m “too new.”

I’m grateful for the assist, fam! :kiss:

Binky

4 Likes

@Kenji69666 @sleepyhead you forgot something but maybe @BinkyMelnik just hasn’t unlocked season 3 yet. I think one needs to reach season 2 province 15 to unlock season 3.

EDIT: yes, that’s just it. Happy gaming Binky :wink:

5 Likes

Hey, Eliot’s:

That’s zactly the problem! Thanks for letting me know it’s province 15; I’m currently on Province 10, so should be next week sometime that I’ll finally be able to see it when it next rolls around.

I’m sooo relieved to find out I’m not stupid but rather just too newish to the game to be allowed to see certain things.

I appreciate the assist! :kiss:

Binky

4 Likes

It’s alright, you’re welcome :wink: Since you already unlocked season 2, you should at least see Atlantis Rises when it comes back around :smiley:

2 Likes

Kudos @Elioty33 didn’t think of that!!
Hope you unlock it soon @BinkyMelnik and hope you have fun!

3 Likes

Later you will might encounter “Tremors of Underwild”.
That is similar for Season 4.

1 Like

This was such an epiphany, finding out why I’m not seeing certain events, especially when I’m told that I need/want to do something in such-and-such an event and then it never showing up! I really wish the developers would show us ALL events and then disable (gray out) the ones we’re not mature enough (game-wise) to play yet; thinking about all the man hours being used to hunt for things we’ll never find gives me a headache.

I appreciate all the help and good wishes, folks! :kiss:

2 Likes

And presumably “Something of Khemet/Dunes” some time after that (It’s been so annoying not getting free coins from the S5 levels for several months. Finished too fast, apparently.). Or whatever our Egypt Analogue is named.

1 Like

Similar event for Season 5 is not exists yet.
I assume we are at least 2-3 months away from that.

1 Like

It came a lot faster for S4 as I remember. But probably about when the Lost Tales of Atlantis opens, I suppose. Since it hasn’t hit beta, maybe even slower, unfortunately.