Gratz. Itā€™s all about baby steps.

1 Like

Cheers @GERATH

20 hrs of sleep

Titans doesnā€™t care about that.
Your sleep time is already Small Giant property, sorry :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

hello its me my hero

Fellow E&Pā€™ers, I am very embarrassed to admit that I woke up at 2am this morning and turned my phone on to burn a titan hit, watch MV, and use some loot tickets to time my ā€œlevel upā€ for a very convenient 11am and so that I can clear 3 MV and rush 3 monster chests today. Of course I didnā€™t get back to sleep right awayā€¦E&P, please let me sleep!! :sob::sleeping::sleeping_bed::woozy_face:

@FrenziedEye I just hit level 51 so it was a pleasant coincidence that this was the first post to come up when I searched ā€œsleepā€. I usually always sleep 8 hours minimum so this was so not my style. Anybody else have any sleep depravaion confessions to share? Youā€™re in a safe place, itā€™s only on the internet forever.

4 Likes

Iā€™m so grateful I didnā€™t buy a tablet and start this game until well into my retirement. I can sleep and wake on my own schedule (and according to our players, I must never sleep).

I always say I sleep in ā€œcat napsā€, except for the fact that the cat is usually sleeping while Iā€™m playing :rofl:

7 Likes

Does that mean the cat is playing while youā€™re sleeping? Might explain the ā€œnever sleepā€ :smile:

8 Likes

I levelled up to level 63 during Atlantis and am on 8 hours of sleep now lol

@zephyr1

So that took a good 8 months

5 Likes

Congrats!

Iā€™m at 57 now, with 45 WEā€¦so only 7.5 hours for me. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Just turned 9 hours of sleep

@zephyr1

7 Likes

SG should really increase the raid energy to 8/8 instead of 6/6, then I can finally have my 8hrs of sleep. :joy:

7 Likes

In this other game I am experimenting with, when you level up your raid energy stacks up on top of the 6/6. Same with titan energyā€¦

3 Likes

Thatā€™s amazingā€¦ Wish EnP had the same feature. Could have saved so many accidental level ups. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

IN other game i experiment with you get additional energy from daily quest and it adds up, so if you do only daily and weekly quests you can gather like 1000 energy.
Any source of additional energy adds up, or maybe we talk about same thing ?:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wowā€¦ You guys are really experimenting with some amazing gamesā€¦ I need to find them too. :grin:

2 Likes

Hint and off topic: Do you like Three Kingdoms? Just the general time period / series / conceptā€¦

2 Likes

Yes, I really like those time periods. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats!

Iā€™m only 25% to Level 74, and have slowed down considerably.

But I also stay away from the game for 10-11 hours each night now, without caring about wasted WE. So thatā€™s an improvement.

5 Likes