Huldas minions

The suggestions you replied to were the ones suggested while she were still in BETA, testers propose changes and if developers are ok with it they release another version of the hero to test in the same BETA version.

Personally I find that they should have known better than release her in her current state and at this point if a nerf were to come I hope that the only effect tied to her minions should be the heal over time, her mana generation and expecially her defense bonus should be dispellable and have a turn duration.

1 Like

Many beta players suggested that she goes to slow or limit summons to her and near by, but the suggestions were not implemented.

1 Like

Yes Most of the beta testers suggested to change her speed to slow which is completely ignored by SG. She is not the only one in game right now who is too strong so we need to find a method to face her. After release no hero should get a nerf and testers are doing their work but we can’t force them to implement what we suggested.

1 Like

I think she is fine as is. I actually regret maxing her to some extent. I’m sure more blems and LB would change my opinion but as it is she is really tough to use on a lot of teams. Some particular hero synergies work but on offense I find her just okay. Mainly she doesn’t cleanse and a non-cleansing healer has limited use cases. Her minions don’t do damage so again limited use cases. In short she is okay but in no way in need of re-balancing.

1 Like

Do any War Teams you come across pair Hulda with Frosth or Mr. Pengi? I don’t really care about the Nerf conversation, just wondering if there is any 1st hand experience with those synergies.

I played this team… Hulda was a pain… But Grimble took her minions… Skadi killed frosth’s and skadi killed huldas after they got beat up by the set of 5 original stacks.

Hulda… Is special… But if you don’t take the right team to counter her… She’s going to make you suffer. Grimble… Noor skadi, costume gormek, and captain of diamonds… They did the trick… The answer is out there and it isn’t nerfing hulda.

4 Likes

The people in our alliance have set a few different defences for us to practice on.

The defences with C.Alasie honestly give me the most trouble as I’ve been practicing using Grimble and I’ve generally needed 2 casts from Hulda and C.Alasie is an assassin in that scenario. I actually took a 10 minion firing from Pengi and got the win still (somehow)

Pics of what we’ve been running below:

1 Like

Why? Even if she doesn’t cleanse nowdays every man and its dog runs Frigg and Morel, a full hp Hulda’s minion would tank both of their specials.

Only way for Skadi to kill her minion is by using 3 Skadis fire one after the other.
You need a genuine minion remover. Grimble, C Gormek, Capt Diamond and WOK and Ninja cards that remove minions. Else you can use Bera to stop her from firing.

I did come across a team with frosth and hulda. The synergy there is obvious… But i set frosth of fittest, used skadi, then the stack damage weakened huldas minions… Skadu again, stack of 10. Unit impossible, but definitely needed things to fall the right way there.

just sharing, costume white rabbit can apply def down without killing her minions

I think the green war of 3k can as well.

The new Gargoyle Arco in beta will cast minion, kill fiends, boost health and the minions are beefy and 20% attack.Olus the stone skin passive. I think Hulda is fine as is

Arco

• Replaces all Fiends on all allies with Gargolyle Minions.
  • Summons a Gargoyle Minion for each ally. The Gargolye Minion inherits 30% HP adn 20% attack for the caster.
  • All allies’ health is boosted by 100 HP for each Minion owned by allies.
1 Like

:rofl::joy:yup definitely need minion removers in the near future

With a limit break her minions have 598 health. If you can’t stop her from firing or clear the minions, you are going to be in a lot of trouble. Very OP hero. Do not even think of fighting her without Bera or a minion killer… or bring yellow and pray you get a lucky board with yellows tiles.

1 Like

Ive little issue with fighting hulda even with just skadi as a minion damager generally use a damage all hero first then finish them off with skadi.

1 Like

At last, Cpt of Diamonds has his day :sweat_smile: I’ve pulled a couple dupes and was like really?! At my level I’m hardly ever faced with minion summoners, what am I supposed to do with you??

1 Like

Haha, same here - you are not alone. He will get his moment one day when I get up there. Maybe he can be Limitbroken to level 100 by then :smile:

Yes i played against her with differnt combination including berra skadi c goremek gobbler etc thats why i came to this conclusion she is op than may others…

People who have her will never accept that coz fear of nerfing and those who never fpughtbher continuous will never come to convulsions
But they belive it ir not IMO she is powerful minion hero with beefy def up boost and +24 mana gen

First off Hulda is an awesome hero that does not need rebalancing. The counters are roster specific but in highest tiers with Hulda 85 she is awesome amazing! I too have some hiccups with countering Hulda but this is the point. Work on your roster specific counters and all is good! We want great heros for petes sake!

1 Like