How will this game be remembered?

When players look back on this game what do you think they will remember the most?

2 Likes

Waste of time and money

31 Likes

“There I was, down to my last four hit points, facing the boss. It looked bleak indeed. I was out of items, no gems for a continue, and all was lost. Thankfully, my last remaining her was none other than Old Reliable herself. Yes, I will always relish that Top Ten finish, all thanks to Dawa.”

That, or “Man, I hate Friar Tuck.”

Probably the latter.

2 Likes

the longest game i played

11 Likes

Great game ruined by Greed…

34 Likes

To never play a game ruled by the rich people
I was new in 2017 i was thinking its a puzzle game where you think and must be smart to win
But the more i played the more i understood its nothing but CPU choosing who wins and who loses and ofc the events where “i thought” strategies will mater and define the leaderboard turned out to be also a lie and only rich " or people using exploits" who dominate every event and leaderboard
Most of the ftp are staying for the people who they met

6 Likes

The free to play slot machine that some folks believed was a game.

14 Likes

One of the many games that got ruined by Zynga

17 Likes

By people I met and played with for years. Everything else about it is very forgettable.

7 Likes

By very good friendships I have made

4 Likes

The game I literally loved (from early May 2018 till introducing Atlantis) and gladly supported believing it can become the best game ever one day, which is now wishful thinking only. Unfortunately, it got ruined by a bunch of greedy ***!

The fun is gone with so many OP heroes or new too-much-time-consuming events & quests because of their insane difficulty, which is totally needless…

Only one positive thing has left - a lot of great people I met.

6 Likes

No money no win, no money no win (singing in Bob Marley’s No Woman No Cry tune)

3 Likes

Lots of money and no win

4 Likes

20 characters of this

3 Likes

A great concept and game with a wonderful family of some great players. With all its negatives and power creep. i still will remember this game for the player base in the forum.

4 Likes

:headstone:

Here lies E&P.

A game destined for greatness,
Destroyed by greed.

You should’ve listened to your players,
Instead paid no heed.

Now you’re done in,
No paying 75 gems to proceed.

36 Likes

Oh well hmmm :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Played an online game called ffxi for almost 10 years. Had like 500k-million players something like that met lots of great people from all over. But for the most part i never met another person who also played. I assume the same for this game. Met alot of people have some fun and when its done it will be lost in a sea of games.

1 Like

My first thought is E&P is a game that keep nerfing heroes for years without any proper compensation but weirdly there are still a lot of players keep playing & spending. We laughed when they give us a reset token + some flasks as compensation when they nerfed Krampus, but now? look at Xno, they just send a in-game email “hi players, this hero is too strong, he is crashing our game economy so we nerfed it, bye” and nothing more. Maybe in their logic = yes, i cut the mana boost, but i increased the healing % too, so that’s not a nerf, how dare u players ask for compensation?

1 Like

mostly got worse since the acquisition from zynga, but i don’t know why i keep playing this game…
:joy:

3 Likes