How to set-up your team for the atlantis boss (hard)

Congrats Markas, I bet with that team you had to play for a long time. how long was it? btw are you from Greece?

1 Like

I think it took 30-40 minutesā€¦this game is all about patienceā€¦I did have better heroes than those but they werenā€™t healers. ĪĪ±Ī¹ Ļ†ĪÆĪ»Īµ, Ī±Ļ€ĻŒ Ī•Ī»Ī»Ī¬Ī“Ī±! :slight_smile:

Defeated Ursena on hard with this team and items:

It was my fifth attempt. Used every battle item I had. Didnā€™t count the time, but my estimate is between 20 and 30 minutes.

This is what I currently have to work with for heroes against Ursena. Any team suggestions I could try. Iā€™m limited in mats so leveling up other heroes is not really an option but Iā€™ll take any feedback there for the future as well. Thanks image|230x500

My other heroes sorry

Thatā€™s a clever set up. Congrats Anayal

hey Medxavier, you have some very good heroes. For ursena I would give it a try with Bd-Falcon-Queen of hearts-Proteus-Rigard. Give it a try and let us know how it went

Finally played Ursena on hard. First attempt and got victory!
Although it was extremely closeā€¦
I used up all my battle items, unfortunately only had 4 Tornadoā€™s because I canā€™t make them jet in my forge.

Took along this team:

And ended after 59 minutes like this:

3 Likes

congrats!! i wouldnā€™t put boril and wilbur on the same team but you won and that is the important thing

1 Like

Not yet tried, but soon I target the Hard Ursena. Iā€™m gonna level up my Marjana to max first (2 lvlā€™s left). My team would be Rigard max+7, Wu Kong max+7, Marjana max+2, Triton max+7 and Skittleskull max+6

Iā€™m still wondering what Potions I should try and is it possible with only one healer. Wu Kong is okay if there will be no misses. I have alternates as Sonya max+4 and Seshat 2+43. Bold Tusk Iā€™ve got just couple of days ago and havenā€™t upgraded him because of maxing Marjana.

I would recomend some grimm or other hero to reduce her defenceā€¦ and maybe 2 healersā€¦ she can easily wipe your team if you dont have the 3 tile combo on weak spotā€¦ so timestops tornados and mana for healerā€¦ i wouldnt recomend wuā€¦ his missing tiles on weak spot hummmā€¦

I had same kind of feelings and maybe I upgrade my Bold Tusk first for a shot. I did win the easy with Wu included but a steady boost from Tusk will probably make it worthier. I have okay line-up though but Iā€™m not satisfied with it while I donā€™t have yet enough alternate super subsā€¦
thx 4 reply though :wink:

1 Like

Thank you I will try sometime soon:)

This is the setup I used to defeat Ursena on hard mode. It was my first try so I was a bit skeptical but it turned out to be easier than I thought. Took me abt 15 mins to finish. :slight_smile:

- YouTube

59 minutes? Wow! Thatā€™s forever! Glad you won though

Whatā€™s wrong with putting Boril with Wilbur?

Wilbur doesnā€™t work well with counter attackers. See this thread

I tried the yellow stack a few times and failed. After some reading of the other ursena fight thread and some suggestions i went with the team: BT 4.70, Kiril,+14 Joon+6 Vivica 3.55, magni+6.
I took small health, mana, revive scrolls and time stops.
First round easy, titan round I timed it so healers went and upped shield for her regular attack. Used time stops to erase mana from her and get mine so she only fired 4x maybe and I had defense up plus another healer charged for after. I played it slow and safe using more stops than probablt needed. Ended with all alive and took about 30 minutes. I actually meant to take melendor instead of bt but messed up though it worked. I did have to watch joons special firing but he helped as him and magni hit nearly 1000 hp each time.
I may try again with melendor and no time stops just to try. Its much harder on hard and requires patience. Brute force isnā€™t likely to work as I tried and failed using wu, li xiu, joon, healer x2. I maxed proteus but didnā€™t need him.
Good luckā€¦the rewards are great in the mission section.

1 Like

59 minutes indeed was very long.

If I would have known how this team performed, I would definately have switched Boril for Joon (although heā€™s not fully leveled (4-55)). I had enough despells (Sabina and Melendor) and the hard hits from Joon (tiles & special) would have made this fight way shorter, so also less chance of a bad board.

I took Boril with me because he had by far the best defense and health and probably could have taken 2 hits by Ursena, but yes: he doesnā€™t do much damage.

Besides that, I rather have taken Time Stops with me instead of the medium mana potions: in 3 turns you can get the mana you want @ Titan-Ursena and/or make the board way better.

Typically you will use Boril for his counterattack so when he gets a hit for letā€™s say 500 damage the opponent will get in return 500 * 125% = 625. But if you use Boril and Wilbur then Wilburā€™s special interferes and shares the received damage. So itā€™s 500/5 = 100 for each of your allies. Thus you get a total damage of 500 and the opponent 100 * 125% = 125

1 Like