How to beat the knights of the Avalon challenge?

I know. That was sarcasm. :smile:

I shouldā€™ve noticed that. :smiley:

1 Like

Whats your cup range and defense team ?

I ended up using Cyprian,Zim Kitty,Jabar,Boldtusk, and Tiburtus. None were fully leveled, I did bring five fire bombs ,5 axes,5manas( to keep the boldtusk going,and 2 Dragon Attacks because thatā€™s all I had it went down to the wire but thatā€™s really not such a strong team that I beat them with. Nice that you donā€™t have to be a super power to win some things :sunglasses:

Hereā€™s how to beat Legendary Level 10 w/o carpet bombing and using only 4-star heroes. Admittedly you must have Proteus and use him to lock down the bossesā€™ SS. I tried a 4-star Classic team in mono-purple formation and they got wiped out. I might also try again with mono-red but I donā€™t have high hopes for that either.

1 Like

I suspect that this would be an off-topic here. So, I promise not to follow this anymore.

DefenseTeamSmall

If Iā€™m not lazy I climb up to Diamond up to 2500, but usually I only revenge and stay around 2400.

This event just got to be the easiest thing if you use Wilbur and proteus, just added a Lianna, Sartana and Drake, but any other heroes would do, and all with just some mana porions ro keep the fantastic duo going if needed

1 Like

Now try the same thing with 4* vanilla heroes. :smile:

2 Likes

Just to high and to many stars for me. :smile:

Unfortunately we will not meet on the battlefield in the forseeable future.

Wish you best of luck.

1 Like

I used this team for final lvl legendary. That was easy :slight_smile:

Proteus is a game changer. You can make it through legendary with ~3000 team strength, if you have Proteus in your team. I successfuly finished legendary with this team: Little John 4/12 - Scarlett 4/20 - Kashrek 3/50 - Tiburtus 4/15 - Proteus 4/10. Team strength about 3030. In the final stage I used dragons, bombs, potent healing potions and mana potions. Got it on the first attempt, but it was close: only Kashrek and Tiburtus (barely) were alive at the end.

1 Like

Have to concur with AnayaL here. Proteus has been my all star since I got him a couple weeks ago for events.

I just finished legendary this morning with Proteus 4/42, Melendor 4/37, Caedmon 4/70, Rigard 4/70, Wu Kong 4/70. On final stage I used bombs, axes, small and medium magic potions. Load up all your magic before the boss wave and keep the bosses from their special with Proteus / magic potions. No sweat.

1 Like

OK now I have Proteus envy. :joy:

2 Likes

And hereā€™s how to beat L10 Legendary with only classic 4-star heroes and without carpet bombing.

1. Must use Little John to slow the bosses mana build.
  2. Must use Sabina to wipe out Guinā€™s healing over time. Use mana pots immediately after Guin goes off to minimize her healing.
  3. Color stack to take down Locke & Guinevere.
2 Likes