How rare exactly is the Atlantis Rises seadragon? (10% chance)

Where is that number come from?

Here is my log this Atlantis Rise:

Stage Run Seadragon Coin
S2:13-1(H) 88 44 183

At S2:13-1(H):
50%/stage
18 flags/seadragon

@BarryWuzHere

4 Likes

I agree. Thatā€™s very unusual. Possible bug?

1 Like

I like Buccaneer Bay (Province 3) Stage 1. I donā€™t have the data but Iā€™ve seen more Seadragons on that stage than any other and itā€™s good for adventure pack and wooden sword accumulations for those who like to train recruits for color-specific heroes.

1 Like

I did get mine with about 5 hours left to go. I was at 99 FOREVER.

1 Like

Only 4 dragons in one wave? Didnā€™t get 5? Very very unlucky. RNG dislikes you.

2 Likes

Gratz, I finished with one hour left lol, burned up a lot of loots.

Where did you farm?
It took me a while getting to 50 sea dragons farming mostly packs in 2-1-9N.
At 40 flags per WE, I needed 27 flasks.

Like @Garanwyn and @BarryWuzHere advised, the hard stages seem to have better appearance rate.

Got the last 50 sea dragons farming 2-12-10H.
13 flasks required.

2 Likes

Hi. That number is coming from 300 runs in 9-9 normal.

2 Likes

About the difference between playing normaly and using loot ticket, I only play normaly twice and I met 1 seadragon, so in line with 50% rate of 13-1(H) but itā€™s very small sample size. Iā€™ll try to farm normaly next Atlantis to gather more sample size.

1 Like

Do you suppose a fifth one could be crammed behind the row of four? Iā€™m just wondering what five in one wave would look like.

1 Like
  • 4/3 hard: 103 runs, 30 runs with at least one sea dragon

• 25/1 hard: 31 runs, 9 runs with at least one sea dragon

• 4/3 normal: 81 runs, 11 runs with at least one sea dragon

• 14/1 normal : 17 runs, 3 runs with at least one sea dragon

• 25/3 normal: 65 runs, 11 runs with at least one sea dragon

Iā€™ve done a big part of the runs with loot tickets before the quest was released, so I couldnā€™t tell whether for instance 5 coins meant one drago or two with 2 and 3 coins respectively. Therefore, I only counted ā€œextra coins yes/noā€

2 Likes

You can check this in the lock:

2 Likes

Do we have a ā€ždirectionā€œ or a confident guess where dragons are appearing most?

I did nearly ~2000 Energie with about 35 bottles on the event and got only 48 dragons.
I did (90%) 9-10 and some at 9-8 and 1-7 and 4-5 all normal.

1 Like

That lock do not say the number of seadragons but the number of run containing seadragons, for example if you run 4 times at once with loot ticket, and there are 2 locks, it mean there are 2 run containing at least 1 seadragon, but the total could be 3 seadragons (I have direct experience on that).

Check on the change in the mission count for the exact number of seadragons: @TomSnow

1 Like

I only use around 792 energies for 44 seadragons. Farming place 13-1 Hard.

1 Like

I know. However, about two thirds of the data are from May and Juneā€¦

1 Like

I saw the most when doing 13-1 normal to fill a yellow chest. That level has a lot of enemies and I believe that is a trigger for an increased chance at seeing one.

1 Like

Where does the ā€œ10%ā€ in the title come from? I donā€™t think thatā€™s the official percentage.

Yeah lots of players are asking this. Itā€™s the official percentage for stage 9-9 on normal difficulty given by me. 300 runs is good enough sample to be quite sure it is not 5 or 15%.
It is 10% or close to 10%.

Hard and normal stages have very different percentages.

1 Like

Does that mean 10% of monsters are sea dragons when running this stage? or you have a 10% chance of finding one per stage?

1 Like

This was me and all i got during the whole AR.
Probably my poorest AR, in the first day i didnt got anything, I was so mad, during the AR i have used 6 WE red bottles * 39 [which is the max WE granted by my lvl]. All the energy i had was dedicated to farming SD too, apart from that energy needed for the trials.

Straight bs if you ask me. Farmed everywhere, 25, 15, 1, 10, 27 both normal and hard.
Used like 60 Tickets.