How much money does it take?

I’m just curious how much the top players spend during an event summon to chase these new heroes. To be at the top of this game, it’s definitely p2w. I’ve spent more than I wanted to and only came away with Wolfgang. (Which I am happy about) My luck for summons in this game has to be in the bottom 25%. If you have the money, then by all means go for it. I’d just like to know what it takes. Hundreds? Thousands?? I know what the percentages are, so I know it takes a lot. But, to do it at every summons? If anybody cares to drop what they spend as a top team, I would appreciate the insight.

1 Like

Unfortunately, it can take a lot of money!
Sadly spending top cash doesn’t give you a higher rate of good pulls.
But only an opportunity to try pulling something decent. (If luck is on your side!)

I’ve been spending over $3.000 since February 2018.
Mostly buying deals.
But at the end, I feel frustrated to not be able to compete against brand new powerful heroes, since
my spending habits dropped 6 months ago.

Bottom line is, the game still makes me happy.
Even though I’m not shading an absurd amount of cash anymore.

2 Likes

I spend £10 a month, not a penny more. That covers my internet cost.

2 Likes

I’ve never been a top spender and do not intend to. I feel the frustration about competing. I’ve hit reroll more in the past 2 months than I’ve ever had to.

5* HotM Business model

FIN

IMO, reroll probably stunted my growth in the game. Once I started finding ways to compete with toughest defenses, my skills improved. Plus I had a lot of extra ham to level heroes and build items. It’s tough seeing all the cash built defenses, but look at it like a challenge.

Best of luck friend.

4 Likes

Agree with this, I try to only reroll if trying to fill a chest and short on flags. Other than that I just take whoever shows up. Raids are all training anyway so might as well try against the tough ones

I spent $15K from April-Dec last year. On trainers, summons, mats, and everything else. Now I have about 40 5-stars that I can’t ascend because ascension mats are non-existent, so SG will have to do without my $$$ this year as there’s no point in summoning more heroes when I get barely get one 4* ascension mat a month from titans, tournaments, chests etc…

2 Likes

I know some person from youtube, who spent 50k diamonds to get all those brand new heroes, released in the current Clash. More or less the same amount of diamonds spent last time to get Ludwig. Some people are rich, others have only one hobby - E&P and no other commitments, some people are just addicted.

That sounds unlikely, you would have to have extreme luck to get all 4 new heroes from only 50k gems.
50k gems is roughly 200 pulls and what´s the chance of getting an event 5 star? 1.5%? So you can expect to get an average of three 5star heroes for 50k. There were 8 different heroes in that gate and you will also get duplicates.
So you would have to be very lucky to get them all from 150k gems. Most people would need more than that. How much money that is depends how you bought the gems. The biggest chest in the shop it shows me is 110€ for 10k, so that would mean a minimum of 1500€-2000€ for the 4 new heroes (cheaper if you buy all the offers instead).

One could more accurate math for a better answer, but anything more than 10€ is of no interest to me :smiley: