How much have you spent?

Buying 3 offers of the month of 19.99. This is my reward, And with the epic invocation vouchers

1 Like

I only buy that offer a month and monteto I’m lucky jejejejeeje

Vouchers no. I’m sorry my English is very bad, I was referring to the offer of the month

the one that is worth 19.99. I’ve been in the game for 4 months and I bought one per month minus November, since it still does not come out

In the past the monthly offer (either 19.99 or 99.99) has come after the monthly challenge event.

Wow, 12 5* seems like a good turnout for your money spent. You seem to have good luck. For the same money I have 2 5* but am sitting on a lot of gems still from that investment so hopefully I get as lucky as you when I do my next pulls (probably next month).

In the past I do not know how it worked I’ve only been playing since July and my expense is 19.99 * 3 months = 59.97 and the epic vouchers to invoke heroes.
And when a hero comes out who is not from migusto I do not spend the gems and the guado for the following month.

Somewhere between $150 and $200.
Here’s my lineup. I’ve been pretty lucky, keep in mind I’ve eaten some 4 stars and Quintus.

2 Likes

You did very well with your money for what you received!

AMAZING!!! Wow you really did great!!!

i am not really sure i been playing 10 months i now for sure its way over 500 and that includes all the gift cards i got from birthday mothers day and easter and the ones i bought my self so yes this game is additive i just wish the cost for gems where lower and the cost to purchase stuff was lower i hate spending gem to only get 3 star hero i feel it a wast of my money so yes i have been reducing my spending and not spending until they reduce the cost of everything like its not an actual item they have to make it virutal so i feel the cost is just to much but thats only my opion.

First of all i am sorry for my english.

My wife and i, we play since 31. September 2017. We both are in Level 27. End of October we began to spend money. Till today we spent together 734€.

She has six 5* heroes and seventeen 4* heroes. I have seven 5* heroes and 16 4* heroes.

She has Justizia, Thoth Amun, Thorne, Perseus, Elena and Alberich.
I have Joon, 2x Thoth Amun, Richard, Isarnia, Lianna and Azlar.

I’m up to like $70 now - have 4 5* (3 are dark though) and 15 4*, inclusive of a couple of duplicates and also having dumbly fed one back in the day. I still have a ton of gems left from purchases as well. My gap now is really blue, only 1 4* there at the moment.

Update: $50 ish.

• 1 - 5*
  • 12 - 4*
  • 18 - 3*

NOTE: Running two TC13, I get a bunch of 3*; right now, I’m eating all 3* duplicates.

Update: no more money spent but I just pulled Perseus on a free token so up to 5 5*.

Rook - who did you pull for your 5*?

1 Like

I got baby Magni…who I shall grow into Sir Magni-ficence! Lol

3 Likes

Rook, is the time it takes to produce one 3* for eating worth it? I just pump out 1* and 2* heroes. I save the 2* until I can eat ten of the same color and feed the 1*s to my heroes that are 8/8 on their special power.

Rook Moderator
December 4 |

Update: $50 ish.

• 1 - 5*
  • 12 - 4*
  • 18 - 3*

NOTE: Running two TC13, I get a bunch of 3*; right now, I’m eating all 3* duplicates.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

The TC13’s are run for 4* hero potential. The unfortunate result is many 3*'s, LOL. So they are residuals as Rook looks for elusive 4* in training.

Magni is a good one - one of my alliance mates has him and she does a lot of damage to those red titans with him and Grimm!

1 Like

Sleeper is exactly right. I don’t own every 4*, and I’ll keep spinning TC13’s till my TC20 is built. :wink:

That is one strategy, but the math behind raising your special skill actually encourages the opposite (see post for details):