How many points do you have to approx. get to finish in the top5% of the tourney?

Basically what the title says, I couldn’t find any recent discussions dedicated to it so:
How many points do you have to approx. get to finish in the top5% of the tourney?

This is discussed in this thread -

Good luck on your ranking :nerd_face::nerd_face:

4 Likes

Thank you, appreciate it.
However, the last post over there is from October 21’ and I’ve been led to believe that the top-heavy scores have been harder to obtain recently
I also asked specifically because I had 3 tourney raids to sneak into 12k points level, which I believe should be sufficient for 5%. So far so good, 12111 has me in this spot.

The last post on that topic was from 3 days ago. If you scroll to the bottom of the posts then you’ll get to the most recent data collected. People are sharing for each Raid Tournament as they come. Do you mean you’re around the 12k rank currently? The 12k rank should definitely be within top 5% currently. If you mean 12k as your score, you’d need to keep an eye on your actual rank number. What is your rank currently?

Unfortunately I dropped out of the top5 with my score being 12111
Too bad :slight_smile:

Oh bummer! I’m sorry to hear that. I hope this week’s Raid Tournament goes well for you :nerd_face:

1 Like