How is it possible to have 2 or 3 Class Talent Grid nodes unlocked on 5* heroes already?

In war one of the enemy has 5* hero’s with at least 2 levels of class talents and in some cases 3. that means over 165 emblems invested. how is this possible as there have not been that many made available in the trials.

1 Like

Outside of the Trials, you can still get emblems from chests and Rate Titans. I have a couple of 5*s at Emblem level 2 myself and haven’t bought any

4 Likes

As @Leonidas1 said, you can get them from chests and Rare Titans too.

Anecdotally, I have enough that I’ve added 2 levels to Evelyn, and you can see for Sorcerer, Paladin, and Cleric that I’ve been saving up and haven’t used yet, my counts are decent too.

I haven’t purchased any.

Yeps, I haven’t bought any and I have one 5* at class level 2 and enough tokens to get 2 more to level 3 (but the heroes are a few levels shy of max so I have to wait :frowning: I have picked up some here and there from rare titans and chests.

1 Like

Even if you can buy emblems, there are other ways than trials to get some. I’m only paying for the VIP Pass right now, one emblem every day is not too much, however I manage to reach level 3 for my 5* as well.

1 Like

Thank you I forgot about the emblems from VIP also possible a batch from on elemental chest

I have not bought any from the store. Just used the ones I get from various sources:

1 Like

I share your pain. I also haven’t found heroes to invest Paladin, Sorcerer, and Cleric emblems in.
:fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like

War chests can net you up to 50(if your lucky) of the same emblem.

I have 190 barbarian emblems already.

2 Likes

I haven’t bought any, and was a fair few trials before I could participate in the final level due to not being a high enough player level. It can be done

I have 204 unused Palladin emblems. Elemental chests give up around 30 - sometimes more

More than 200 wizard emblems, waiting for Guinevere. Tanking the tank.

I have Proteus at node 7. That’s 150 emblems. I got 50 wizard emblems from an elemental chest. I’m not at all surprised others have earned 165+ by now.

Did you have any other heroes you considered giving emblems to? I’m considering between eve and lianna myself.

Not for Ranger, really. Evelyn seemed like an obvious choice for me, especially since I prioritize Titan teams above all else.

Another potential option for me was Tiburtus — that came up in discussion elsewhere a while ago, here are the relevant posts where it was discussed and I explained some of my thinkig for not choosing Tiburtus:

:black_circle: :black_circle: :black_circle:

Despite my preference of prioritizing titan teams, I think you’re likely better off giving them to Lianna.

Evelyn already performs well even at 3-70, let alone 4-80.

Lianna really just hits her prime at max. Being able to take her farther than that is a notable benefit.

She’s also pretty versatile, since she’s likely to end up on Offense, Titans, and even Defense.

You made me go check thru all game options until I found that list. Didn’t know it existed :grin:

2 Likes

It is sort of buried when tapping on the emblem icon on a hero, but I find it much easier to read than looking at the regular Inventory view so I use it often.

1 Like

Never saw that before, thanks.

1 Like

I’ve had an elemental chest drop 50 druid emblems, so Zimkitha is now 3* for me. Elemental chests can give a lot of emblems if you are lucky

Where can that list be found?