HotM Streak

6th Malosi just dropped…I think I’ll just wait until the streak ends to post again instead of just updating each month.

I started playing in September 2018 - here are the HOTMs I’ve gotten:

Feb 2019, Kunchen, maxed (he was my tank for a long while)
Mar 2019, Frida, maxed
May 2019, Margaret, 3-70, no plans to ascend
Sep 2019, Grazul, maxed
Jan 2020, Vela, 3-70… waiting on two more scopes!
Mar 2020, Telluria, maxed
Apr 2020, Malosi, currently leveling… waiting on one more dart!

So I’ve had back-to-back HOTMs twice, and so far in 2020 I’ve only missed February. I’m hoping to get Clarissa in May, it’d be my first three-in-a-row! :slight_smile:

I really wanted Malosi, and was planning to do at least a 10-pull, and maybe as much as a 30-pull, in Valhalla this month to try to get him, but… landed him on an Epic Hero Token. :smiley: So I’m saving my gem stockpile for trying for Clarissa next month!

Good gaming!

1 Like

I’ve played since late September and so far I got Neith, Grimble, Atlantis Onatel, JF and Telluria. Being c2p I think I’m quite lucky although I would gladly trade Neith and Grimble for Kingston and Vela.

Have not updated in a while, but I believe this is 17 in a row…

2 Likes

damn!!! That is some good heroes, and multiple of some!!!

That looks horribly expensive!!

The first 4 months or so was surprisingly expensive. The is the only game I’ve ever played that used micro-purchases and I would have never guessed how fast a little here and there ads up on here. Since then, I stuck to a $50 a month cap until I pulled 3 of 5 Vellas with tokens earned in game. After Malosi, I decided to go FTP. I’m not complaining, but I’m never going to have time to level these. Besides Zocc and Rafael, everyone else is a duplicate in that screen shot. I already have at least 1 lvl 80 copy of the rest of them and multiple 3/70 copies of ones I use nearly everywhere…like Kingston. Hopefully the luck will continue.

1 Like