Honey from TC20

I’m no noob and I can happily say tc20 is wonderful if you want Tyrum and Renfeld.

If you’re a noob and want Bane or Dawa as your first summon you’re guaranteed to get them, around 99% fixed chance! Wonderful rng

I didn’t mean you at all lololol

Sorry for misunderstanding……

I ment for the poster from 2017 who only ran it 6 times.

Just a old old thread

oh… ok

1 Like

Honest … didn’t mean at you
I do love tc 20 tho but I see some ppl frustrated with slow results …
Imma start posting mine …
i got 2 5* last week … isarina and joon
But I do run 2xs of them … at a time.

Hey did you know if ha8 has costumes??

???

No, unfortunately HA8 does not. Only HA10 in HA has a 5% chance for a costume, if the retrained hero has a costume.

1 Like

Would be nice if they add costumes to ha8 but with the odds already good I suppose they think they’d start loosing $

2 Likes

thanks for the link :panda_face::yellow_heart:

1 Like

bummer… thank you… :two_hearts::panda_face::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

So, I had been running TC20 for at least a year, and it had never produced a 5*. Then, on the same day i completed my first HA10 training, where my only dupe, a Kadilen (from a ToL summon, believe it or not :roll_eyes:) became cElena (yay!), TC20 finally decided to deliver, and I got an Elkanen, who went right into HA10 so i could keep my only other dupe 5*, which was a HoTM, Uraeus.

Today I accidentally picked up my trainings from TC20, and out popped:

so… nice to see you again? :rofl: less than two weeks later, this is the second one i ever got from TC20. so… thanks?

the good part is that I now have one more dupe to throw in to HA10, so if it produces a hero I don’t have, even without costume, i can now throw this one in, and keep the new one. :grin: :+1:

3 Likes

:-1::-1:

To run tc20 for one year with no 5* sounds unbelievable. However, as your experience shows, it is possible and indeed happens. :-1:

I have noticed that the game seems to enjoy testing players with meanie RNG. :crazy_face:

I got a Magni from my latest HA10 result:

And guess which 5* I got from tc20 about half a day later?

:rofl:

2 Likes

Been a while and i remember wanting joon so bad to complete my s1 roster now soul exchange/ha10 food

3 Likes

Keeping track of mine since I started. 7 TC20 summons, 2 4* and the rest 3*.

finally got something else from my TC20 so i have something to feed HA10:

last 5* from TC20 was Vivica on 2022-04-28. I already have a maxed cMagni, so he’ll be going into HA10 as soon as i have some food. :smile:

1 Like

My results are pretty close to the predicted 75%-20%-5% distrubution that is reported. Bit high on the 5stars and a bit low on the 4stars. Wish I had the resources to level the 5stars but still working on that.

1 Like