Honey from TC20

Yep. Somehow, I am maximizing food and recruits. 2 TC11s at 180ish days (6 months) worth of queue. 1 TC2 at 55 days. And a TC1 at 35 days (I still have 2k practice swords more) and I plan to remove more food and recruits from the opposing TC11s and dump them to TC1, which is a good source of feeder heroes for my 3* and 4* hero projects. After my swords are depleted, I don’t know if I am going to use my 20k rugged clothes in my inventory for TC19 function

Run 3 tc 20s for a couple months you will have a full roster.

Be patient, I am running one TC20 since August 2020 and a second since October 2020 non stop. So far I got:

1x Azlar
1x Richard
2x Kadilen
3x Marjana
1x Elkanen
1x Lianna
1x Leonidas
1x Sartana
1x Horghall
1x Domitia
1x Magni

It needs some time, but it works.
Happy gaming

Not complaining, but I’m not used to it…
Today TC20 gave me another 5* hero - Horghall.
4 (unique) heroes in around 10 days. Crazy. Has that happened to anybody else?

Screenshots I took today and Marjana I got more than 2-3 days ago

3 Likes

How much Strong Rope do you have? HA3 > TC19 for ham value. BUT! I would only use HA3 for the “afterburner” for finishing a 5* (not my idea, but I agree with it)

Another one tonight

Ha10 food

Another one for ha10 4th magni from tc20

And tonight

Somebody to use my 19 rings on.

3 Likes

Got only joon and Obakan now to have every s1 5*

2 Likes

I only run TC20 for the soul purpose of finally getting Lianna. Guess she’s due one of these days after 3.5 years of constant gameplay. That’s over two years of running multiple TC20 round the clock… any other 5* I get from TC20 I instantly feed away to whomever I work on at that point. Many of my 3* grew up on a 5* diet :grin: Soon as Lianna will finally stop playing hard to get, I’ll decomission all TC20, activities, short of recruits and ham banking. I have zero use for S1 5* heroes.

1 Like

Got my lianna from tc20 but after many dupes especially Thorne magni and isarnia still can’t get joon for the life of me… I feel your pain lol

1 Like

Another Richard…still waiting on joon to complete my s1 5* collection

1 Like

I’ve since stopped using TC20 since I’m almost done with collecting every S1 5* hero. Kept giving me duplicate 5* heroes that would just end up as HA10 feeders. HOWEVER, I, too, wish to finish my collection of S1 heroes w/ Sartana. I’m missing her and I would like to have her. HA10 gave me Lianna.

1 Like

Sigh Another Thorne brother where’s my joon :grimacing:

And another sartana sister tonight

Another Marjana sister for soul exchange whenever we see it

Most of my 5* come from tc20 and the 20 I plan to use in souls exchange………

Running it a couple times and saying it sucks is just a noob move I see no value in you reposting this…

I’ll start posting my results this is ridiculous tho… it’s also a great place to store ham …

this link is for @OGdirty1Kanobi who doesnt know about this topic
when you tag a link it pops the first post…

but ty for making me noob