HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Whoops. Should be fixed now. Thank you!

4 Likes

Your welcome. Glad to help whenever I can.

3 Likes

Thanks @GDIBass

When I LB2 a hero and put its level to e.g. 90, talents get cleared. Not sure if anyone else experienced this?

2 Likes

@GDIBass I randomly noticed the image for Costumed Atomos is the image for Costumed Proteus.

2 Likes

Fixed, thank you! Around 12 hours for update to go live.

2 Likes

Should be an easy fix. Will take a look at this one after work.

1 Like

Is the Kalevala family bonus missing?

Hi folks! Has Nordri’s costume been added yet or has it gone missing? Just spotted its absence there!

Just a note regarding the blue taunt ninja. In heroplan his name is OniwakamUru. But he is spelled OniwakamAru.

But in general thanks to GDIBass and all the helpers!

3 Likes

@GDIBass thanks for the hard work!
Can you please add Meresankh when you get time?

Hey,

I am just updating my heroes and I noticed on the site for ALMUR that his power without costume and without LB says 784, yet on my card in the game his power says 762

Zulag at 3/70 shows on the site as 680 and on my game she is 674

There are a few more I noticed too such as Hel and Costume

Thanks for the great work!
About C2, if it is too time consuming to fix the web, how about add them as entirely new heroes as interim solution ?

(If long term solution is ready, we can just delete all these temp heroes)

Would be happy to contribute. Is there any public repo?

I just tried to import my heroes (first time user) and the import process missed half the talent/emblems and said ascension level 6 is invalid. Also seems like it missed all the costumes.

1 Like

On the Moon Bonus for both Khepri and Sneferu (I assume others too), the bonus % says 10% and 20% but it should be 50% and 75%

Family Bonus Moon !
Bonus for 1/2 Unique Heroes:

• 10% / 20% chance to make a cast -24% defense for 2 turns and X Water damage over 2 turns on an enemy who deals Special Skill damage to this character.

1 Like

Morlovia family bonus got an upgrade last fall :slight_smile: Just saw it was still the original.

Foks I notice that all graphics disapeer from HP, do you know anything about it:

They are loading fine for me on Chrome on PC.

No public repo except the data at the moment. Will likely open things up if I ever finish the move.

All images are hosted on Imgur so if you’re on a work computer or one that blocks Imgur for any reason then they won’t show up

1 Like

I can help with that if you are willing. Have years of exp with PHP/spring boot.

1 Like