Hero Museum - Discussion

if you continue down this goal, I strongly recommend you read up on the odds, and the probability of not getting a desired hero in 1 million pulls :slight_smile: good luck!

7 Likes

Youā€™re right! One or the few 3/70 heroes I donā€™t have at 8/8

Yes I never could get him. Thanks!

1 Like

Youā€™re amazing for this!! Thank you! I had so many different players museum screenshots and still couldnā€™t get them all figured out. This is great.

Iā€™m glad that this museum helps me track what heroes I have, though I do wish I understood the sort order.

Iā€™ve been maintaining a Google Sheet where I record any new hero I got - and I have different columns for element and origin (so e.g., my Blue columns: S1, S2, S3ā€¦)

I just updated it today to add my first Musketeerā€¦ and now Iā€™ve ran out of columns :joy: after Starfall came out I stopped updating it with every new eventā€¦ and only add a new column if I pull a hero from thereā€¦

4 Likes

@sleepyhead

I have an Excel sheet for tracking heroes, as well as using Heroplan. Instead of separate columns for each hero source, have you considered using one column for all sources with a filter at the top to select the source you want to see right now? My Excel sheet has filters for every column that I track

Top part of my sheet below:

4 Likes

thanks @kwong79 that is very helpful! I actually have a sheet like that already - so I have one sheet laid out in a big table with one column per source, and one that looks like yours - all heroes listed with source, and filters as needed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I finished the listā€¦

8 Likes

With my goal for the full museum I am just going to keep the heros I get and not try to summon for ever to try and just get one person.

1 Like

Thx for this list. I have added the link to the OP.

is it possible to see the heroes we are missing?

Not in, the game, but you can check them in the post above.

Would be great if we could export this information into a spreadsheet.

So, this feature has been live for a bit now. In that time, Iā€™ve finished up three or four heroes (they were almost done anyway). I will say that finishing a hero was always a nice feeling, but going in and collecting a few gems as a reward is an extra little something to make you feel good. Itā€™s not a lot of gems, but youā€™re getting them for doing something that you were (presumably) gonna do anyway. Itā€™s not like the missions that have you grind the same levels over and over for a few gems, yet more people seem to complain about this than that.

Is it the best retention or QoL feature? No. Could the gems be more generous? Yes. But overall, Iā€™m resolved to like this feature as-is. YMMV

8 Likes

Hmm something I do already :grimacing: only doable if you play on an emulator (or a rooted device but thatā€™s not something I would recommend to anyone not an expert in CS). I donā€™t have a nice and user-friendly tool to share for that yet though.

Looking at the effort to do a master list of all the Heroes in the Museum and, uhā€¦

GREATLY noticing the VAST gap in heroes in Epic and Rare tiers compared to Legendary tier. 17 rows, with 2 or 3 Heroes & Costumes in the last row vs. 6 with 2 or 3 in the last row. And Iā€™m still wondering when theyā€™ll add a 4* ice defense down hero that I can pull.

4 Likes

I think it was two Q&As ago that SG/Zynga admitted they were mainly focusing on 5sā€¦ ka-ching ka-ching. 5s pull in the moneyā€¦ :frowning:

2 Likes

This is awesome. Thank you!

How are the heroes sorted in the museum? Looks like a mish mosh to me.

1 Like