Hero Costume FAQs! Please read for answers to most questions before posting new questions

What a hoax is that:
I leveled the costume and if another hero wears it, it’s 1.1 again.

I really don’t understand the concept at all. Seems totally broken. I thought one costume would fit all duplicate heroes as well?

Let’s put it together:
If I want to get the advantage of a costume, I’ll have to level the dupe and the dress?

Ridiculous…
Rant rant rant :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Just want to make sure, I want to ask, I’m sorry if this already asked, if after already maxed costume version, if I take off the costume, the bonus stats is still there right?

1 Like

Yes, it’s a permanent stat increase.

3 Likes

yes but not entirely.

1. the costume level-up is Hero specific. so yes, if you apply the costume to multiple heros, progress doesnt “carry over”… But that makes sense doesn’t it? If you get a duplicate hero, it doesn’t automatically inherit the progress of your original does it?

2. One costume does fit all duplicate heroes. Just the levelling is Hero specific.

3. about this, not really. You only need to level a duplicate & the duplicate costume IF you want to either use both in an alliance war OR want to use one in your Tournament/War Defence and the other in offence (while it’s locked).
    Also don’t ned to FULLY max the duplicate/ base hero… Only need to take it to max ascention. So a 5* doesn’t need to go to 80 to be able to max the costume, only to 4-1.

2 Likes

So I understand this correctly, or not:
Fully leveled bane will get the higher atk, def, health pts of the costume version, once the costume is fully leveled? Even after you remove costume?

I think this is my main issue with the new feature. I don’t mind the once a month. Don’t mind needing to level a costume. Don’t mind the key issue. I’m a c2p member, so have already figured how this will fit into that sort of budget.

That said, I’m of the personal opinion that leveling the costume means that you’re working towards unlocking another tool in the hero toolkit. Not being able to move a fully leveled costume to another hero seems odd. You’re basically having to decide which hero you want to permanently have the new stats/skills, to devote the resources that way.

I would have preferred to see them limit the use of costumes in other ways: only once per war, or once per raid tournament. It would have cost less database storage as well, compared to the tables needed for individual hero tracking.

But. Not my business, not my decisions ;). And this is why I don’t spend as much as I might have otherwise.

1 Like

Yes he will. As I posted in another thread, here’s how regular Bane would compare against his costume:

And here’s regular Bane with a costume bonus:

Once the costume is maxed, the full bonus applies on the original permanently and in Bane’s case for example I prefer it more over the costume.

7 Likes

Thx…I guess I see now it’s a 5,5,10 and 5% increase across the board for the un costumed version once the costume is fully lvld

Never read about costumes until now. Now this is crap.
Sorry about any misinformation.
Using emblems from the original character = shi*

We have a lot of shortages of emblems from certain class.

1 Like

Thank you for this very helpful thread!

1 Like

So if Joon get another type of costume again, that would be Joon with extra 10% attack, 10% defense, 20% HP, 10% mana regen??? Post-final blow :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Or maybe just rich…

Anyone got a “non featured” yet, do they even exist at the moment? i have asked that multiple times, sorry if it is already written somewhere, i havent seen an answer to that question? :thinking:

I have an alliance friend who has Vivica

There have been a couple of pics of Richard floating round the forum. Here’s some:

Here’s a Lianna

Richard, Quintus and Elena here:

Here’s a maxed Issy:

Another Quintus:

3 Likes

I appreciate the info but I think it’s tough to beat that final level of the quest to get the 5 keys. I won and drew Richard costume. I was so excited to get him in there only to realize I still have to acquire the base card. I assume the drop rate on that is really low. Any chance we can get a chance to buy the base card if we only have the costume?

So let me make sure I have this right. Since you can use the same costume on multiple heroes, and you have to level it up each time with each hero, then there is no benefit to keeping multiple copies of a costume, correct?

Well at least for now.

3 Likes

Correct.

20 correct characters

1 Like

If you spend enough gems he’s sure to drop.

No way of buying heroes, only the chance of them

I attached costume to unleveled dup hawkmoon…have maxed hawkmoon. Can i feed dup, costumed hawkmoon to my maxd hawkmoon and retaiin costume at current level on my maxd hawkmoon. Result being one maxd hawk with costume at level previously on lvl1.1 hawkmoon?..

I think i already attached a dup custume to the maxd hawk. And previously feed a dup costume to the unlvld dup.image

Can I use 2 heroes wearing the same costume in a single battle, if I leveled this costume for both heroes?

If that’s the case, there’s absolutely no need for keeping more than one copy of each costume.

And I think it is so, cause the costume progress is saved to the hero and not to itself.

1 Like