Hero Card art. Get your card now!

Yes, any picture. I have a line acc and a discord, and a email, whichever you want to send it by

1 Like

Can you give me your line app ID I’m G3 lol
Thank you so much. Do you accept payment for these?

1 Like

No, i don’t accept payment. My payment is the joy of making the cards, an the joy of someone getting a card they customized, and i made. It’s it’s own reward. My line is saph3

3 Likes

Ok thanks…ill get you a picture of me this afternoon and which hero I want to be when I grow up.:laughing: I’m thinking Zeline…not sure though. He’s gonna die lol

1 Like

Okay. I will work on it this evening if i have time

1 Like

Thank you @Saphirra for creating this wonderful hero card! You do incredible work. So talented!!!

7 Likes

Your welcome @Gee333, it was my pleasure. I had great fun with this one

2 Likes

Dear @Saphirra maybe you can make one for @Jedon?

3 Likes

Another one could be fun, but there’s this one:

9 Likes

I mean related to his disease…

2 Likes

What would you have me put? I would love to make one for Jadon, but i wouldn’t know what to put. Any ideas? @Sorsha, @Jedon, @Hrairoo, @zephyr1, @BSip

1 Like

He loves chuck norris

5 Likes

Thanks for the pic idea

1 Like

I am legend. He really seemed to like how everyone took on the nickname for him. lol

2 Likes

I know it’s a movie with Will Smith, other than that, not much. Were you possible meaning the words ‘i am legend’?

1 Like

Yea, the movie pics don’t really work well with hero cards. lol

2 Likes

Jedon is a fighter so that should be his class. As he is so ill nevertheless he is fighter the special should be self healing…a lot healing!
Don’t know if it is feasible but maybe you can put Chuck Norris on his side…he is a fan. Anybody else some suggestions?

2 Likes

I thought i’d use a chuck norris picture. Thx for the other ideas. I will work on it.

2 Likes

@Sorsha, you petitioned for this card for Jedon, so you are the one I’m answering to whether or not this card is ready. Here it is.

@zephyr1, @BSip, @Hrairoo, what say ya’ll?
@jedon, what do you think?

12 Likes

I love it and wish it was in play lok

1 Like