Hero Card art. Get your card now!

Ok, @Olmor, i will do this one tonight also, but after tguns’.

1 Like

@tguns11b, here she is. Anything you would like changed?
@zephyr1, @Hrairoo, @Garanwyn, I decided I would stop tagging ya’ll, and just let ya’ll watch the thread if ya’ll’s interested. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Olmor, Finished yours. Just tell me if there’s anything you’d like changed.

9 Likes

Perfect, thx a lot.
You’re welcome.

:kissing_heart: :hugs:

4 Likes

OMG I have been playing this wonderful game for almost a year and totally addicted to it. But most of what you just asked me is over my head. LOL
Can you do whatever is your favorite?
So much appreciated

1 Like

Will do. I’ll make it a three star holy.

1 Like

Not easy to put it together with gimp.
Here’s my version of the MeatGrinder.

4 Likes

Looks good @Olmor, looks really good. But, you told me unholy private as the name

1 Like

Love it!!! Great job

1 Like

Thx. Glad you like it

@Gamora926 . I broke the mold with this one, and hope you like it. I did something I had only done on a smaller scale, and never this big. I looked up your name, Gamora, and got gamora from Guardians of the Galaxy. That is what pic I decided upon. Here it is, the one, the only, Gamora the Holy and Dark hero.

8 Likes

Alright, here is what I need. Things I said, put into a easy way to understand. I had someone who had trouble, so here it is for anyone else who does. If you want other things, I will do it, but if you do, this list is a great guild line for what I need. I color coded things to make them easier. :slight_smile: Hope this helps all, and not just those who don’t understand the parts of a hero card. :slight_smile:

Capture

2 Likes

This is absolutely beautiful and if she had red hair it would look like me!!! I absolutely love it. You’re very talented. Where can i see them all? Do you show them on Facebook? Thanks thanks!! It freaking awesome!!!

1 Like

She looks just luke Gamora

1 Like

I keep them here in this thread. Thx, i really hoped you’d enjoy her

1 Like

I’m still in awe of this again thank you for Gamora
Thanks
Gamora​:+1::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

@Saphirra Ok…Can you do one of me??? Like put my face on a card. I want to do it as a Fathers Day Gag gift for the hubby lol

3 Likes

Wow…you did an incredible job!

1 Like

Sure. Any particulars? And are you talking about your profile here on the forum?

@Saphirra Can you do an actual real face photo…of the real me…not profile.

1 Like