⚖ Hero Balance Discussion: Set

Are we gonna get a buff for set or just leave him weak and sitting on the shelf? SG really needs to do something as Set should be much more powerful

2 Likes

They will come up with some lame ■■■ costume next year :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Exeera is more useful than this rat, and that’s saying a lot.

3 Likes

i was excited when i pulled him, until i read his card. Its unbelievable how they make Set the season V god and villian the lamest character out of S5

4 Likes

Has already prepped my Set for SE if they dont do something with him soon… more of a joke then Mok-Arr…

Definitely still needs a buff.
Increase poison to 840 over 3 turns
Increase 100% mana decrease buff to 5 turns

I’ve shockingly seen multiple Sets with the 2LB, but it never makes a difference. He is hot garbage.

Yeah. Worse, Purple has the biggest deluge of slow but powerful 5*. Set is slow and not powerful. Can I exchange mine for Anubis please?

But it’s really a shame. Each Season purple baddie was awesome at the very least when they were released. Alfrike is threat until today. Set just sucks bad. Not Exeera level bad, but that’s being damned by a faint praise.

1 Like

A buff suggestions here if they dont want to rework his whole card:

Effects:

• Summon a Dark Soldier Minion for all allies with 40% HP and 40% attack inherited from the caster. If a minion is killed. The enemy get -24% mana generation for 2 turns.
  • All enemies receive 315 Poison damage over 3 turns.
  • If any allied heroes are defeated in the next 3 turns, all enemies mana is reduced by -100%. This effect can’t be dispelled.

Or at least caster and nearby allies in the mana cut. As he is now. Hes like a bad lone ranger. Change him so that other heroes can rely on him as well.

I agree, Set needs a buff. His mana cut specialty is useless, his minions can be removed by more and more heroes, and his poison damage can be simply cleansed.

Making him average speed and mana cut all enemies say 20% of he is still alive after 3 turns would be a decent adjustment.

1 Like

he will be great if they modify this mana cut to : cut mana of all enemies by 25% upon special skill damage of enemy

1 Like

one of ss5’s worst heroes. it’s not even as useful as a lot of the 4*, 3* heroes I have. If zynga is going to buff him with a new skin it will probably be a long time, welcome to SE

Set need become Fast. Not slow. Come on @Petri .

Surprised this hero hasnt gotten a buff yet along with eset

2 Likes

I think he needs a buff, but eset is fine.

I agree he definitely needs something in his present state he has absolutely no desirability.

I have seen a number of 2lb sets and they work kind of decent. Goes to show you that all he needed was his skill to be average speed