⚖ Hero Balance Discussion: Rocket

beta is mostly for search bugs and report it and see if specials working
wr give our feedback but about numbers of damaged and what we want heroes to perform is not taken to consider in 99.99%

Yes ok but not even that a hero who has just come out of an excellent portal like the goblins can be practically completely blocked by a 3 star purifying healer… If they kept these heroes… Stay away from calling if he is above all in evidence… … Totally useless hero like this…

1 Like

Very very frustrating to have this majestic goblin on a portal that you to try hard to obtain something. We are nearly with the excerra of the portal. I force myself to play with him but the evidence is that in it’s state it’s a useless hero. Please balance this one Sg

3 Likes

Looks like very easy countered hero. He is the latest Goblin which supposed to be an amazing one. Yet half of his skill wont trigger in most fights because any defense has cleansers.

Fast speed - great.
Goblin explosive fiends for target and nearby - great
Burn damage is cleansable though which makes this part of the skill barely active in almost every fight where there is a cleanser. And if the combo is heal + cleanse, then this part of his skill is completely shut.

Overall for a top released Goblin only half of his skill is actually working.
Burn damage should be UNCLEANSABLE but maybe make it smaller because it is too huge for fast speed and if reworked to uncleansable. Or maybe extend the turns of the burn damage so that it makes less per turn and gives time for opponents. In any case this burn damage should be reworked to uncleansable. Otherwise you get only half a hero with this one.

7 Likes

He is indeed very easy to counter on defense, and to use him on attack you are very limited as you MUST face teams with healers so the fire may trigger… the issue is that as most defenses will have healer/cleansers or Healer/buff blocker heroes such as Hathor, Shaal, Vaishali and Mariol to name a few who will immediately shut him down.

He is only effective against teams with healers like, Nautica and Darkfeather or damage/healers like Sha. Again, for a new Goblin to be so limited it is certainly a shame.

5 Likes

That’s the main problem with him in attack. More than half of the time you have to pick another hero because rocket will be useless. The malus that forces the future dot to happen didn’t exists so rocket is in the bench now.

3 Likes

Hero destroyed… He looks good on the bench…

2 Likes

Still waiting a balance for rocket. He needs uncleansable fire like Xie zin jin and whiter to three to be the bad boy he should be.

1 Like

Though this is probably a bug, this Is one of the fixes Rocket needs. You will see what in the video below that Shaal goes off and heals all my heroes, which triggers rockets’ fire DOT once his bomb fiend disappears. However Shaal should also cleanse the fire immediately after he goes off. However as you can see in the video it does not work on Persa. She will still take Rockets fire damage regardless of Shaal’s cleanse.

Twice in this battle, you will notice that it works for Domitia, but not for Persa. Ideally, what happened to Persa, should be what happens to all heroes after the bomb fiend goes off. The attacking team would need to bring two heroes a healers and a cleaners to deal with Rocket.

1 Like

I think rocket is broken clearly and there is a big missing in his cs. I hope in the next balance he will be on the batch.

1 Like

I gave mine the 1lb today, still useful on attack, any upgrade will be welcome!

1 Like

I hope something happened for him on the april balance but nothing…

1 Like

They balanced several heroes and this goblin who just came out absolutely not… very bad… he’s fine where he is… on the bench…

1 Like

This hero is not good, he is in a bad situation, I hope he gets an upgrade, for now he is on the bench.

One month later the goblin event returns. The astral elves have already their buff but rocket is still waiting alone on the bench but no one cares of him.

2 Likes

Seriously??? This Garrison family passive takes Rocket from bad to worse! Now even the wither is not something we can count on for him.

Why use a butterfly on his Card? We may as well use Rocket instead. That’s exactly what he is for Vanya, a tiny insignificant butterfly!!

Come on guys!

2 Likes

Still no buff on this old rocket ??..

They won’t be fixing Rocket or any of the other heroes people find weak. There are enough good ones that people will keep pulling and they will keep churning out garrison guards to counter their permanent effects. They want duds in there to make sure you keep pulling and don’t necessarily get rewarded if you get lucky

So rocket lifetime was one month lol. They bring him weak and direct bring his master counter one month later what a bad joke. Come on Sg give him some punch!

3 Likes

I have pulled 3Rockets and I must say I am disappointed… if his fire damage was uncleansable or if he wither 3 people and had like 410 immediate damage with less dot he would be way better rn hes weaker than boom and Fang :frowning:

2 Likes