Hero Academy 7

It’s fun seeing the data I collected in beta proliferate out into the interwebz. 501 because I did 1 training and then started groups of 10. I planned on stopping at 100, but didn’t receive a 4* trainer in the first 250 or so attempts, even though it was advertised as a result. I remember being convinced that they removed 4*s until I received one.

:slight_smile:

Since I found 501 to be enough of a waste of time and the odds were sufficiently low enough to make HA7 viable when @gregschen was looking at the numbers, I didn’t do more and have not touched it in the live version. It’s possible the percentages have changed from beta, but unlikely. It’s also possible that my 250 pull drought is not representative of the overall population odds, but my guess is that it is definitely under 5% for a 4*.

Edit*: Looked at the pull sheet I had and it was a drought of 250 pulls.

2 Likes

Hello everybody, i am currenty leveling my HA, finished lvl 7 today and was curious if it would be worth it to use the production of trainer troops. I couldnt find that much information about it, therefore i would be glad to get some response from other more experinced players. I am not that far progresswise in the game (currently lvl 36, casual c2p player) I am harcore leveling some heroes at the moment and therefore i wanted to know if its better to run HA7 or to run trainigcamp (elemental uncommon, or the very cheap training)

Tanks for your help!

@raesm did an awesome analysis of the various training options, so I will just link their post.

In short, HA7 is cheap but slow, so it’s a good option to always have running until you get a hero you want to power level.

Personally, I use Hero Academy for HA10 and to level troops (HA4 and HA6), so I don’t have the space for HA7.

2 Likes

129 training heroes HA7
1 **** 0.77%
12 *** 9.3%
42 ** 32.6%
74 * 57.4%

1333xp for training heroes

4 Likes