Help with a whole bunch of Stuff!

Ooh wow, lots of questions!

Check this thread out for some guidance. Wu does more of a damage buff (even after misses) but gazelle doesn’t miss and has the damage reduction:

Personally my vote is no. Morgan is one of the best wingers around. Period. LotL isn’t a great tank and a slow flank… Not great from my experience on a defence team & easy to kill off/ ignore and work around.

No. Never eat a maxed hero…
If nothing else they are useful for trials quests, war depth/ options and a colour stack.
My opinion is that Gaderius is useful vs. titans cause of the attack buff and local HoT. Also beastly in rush attack and buff booster tournaments
Danza is less obvious but he’s also pretty decent in tournaments

Depends. Hansel is one of the best 4* snipers and mana controllers around… Love mine to absolute pieces. I’m less sold on buddy bit he gets a lot of love for the defence and attack debuff, especially on titans (only green defence down hero). My issue is he’s so slow and makes minions… I’d personally (and did) focus on Hansel first.

Again probably not… You’re not pressed for roster space so just leave him there for now :slight_smile:
One day you’ll get to him… Gets a fair bit of praise in some of the raid tournaments (all three rules). Not saying to focus on him yet but don’t just get rid of him… As i said, not pressed for roster space currently.

Probably Magni of the two… Then put him in your defence team and get Thorne the FK out of there!!! If a better hero comes along you can always reset Magni :slight_smile:

My advice is always play and use what you got… No point waiting for the rainbow unicorn to arrive :slight_smile:

I assume your main team (#1) is the defence team?
My suggestion would be:
Marjana → Kageburado → Vivica → Magni → Morgan Le Fey

Unfortunately you don’t have what is largely considered by all a “great tank”. If you pick up Vivica costume you’ll be sweet :wink:

4 Likes