Help for the next one and then

Hi people… Here I go with my roster…

They are my highlights, and after thinking about who next and then, I,m not sure who.
Maybe pepper first, but not sure. I,m working also with Obakan 3c for a good tank (got Domitia 3c but don’t like for tank). I can level 4/80 only 2, but I,m on hesitate for who improve more my roster and my hero abilities. I know I,m lack on yellow and waiting for 22th this month will be elemental portal (yellow I think) with my 28 plus X10 summons.
So, is CLidenbrock usable, paired with Lazara is a huge boosted health but slow.
As you can see, don’t have 5* healer but poor Heimdall and usable Leadria.
Other way, next week I,ll have 10 alphas, witch one you thing is the best option for use it?.

Thanks for response and opinions.

Pepperflame is the hero id most want. Toon.obakan, jett, armel, spartoi, and prof L are the ones I’d want next. I’d probably go armel based on looking at your blue heroes.

3 Likes

No more opinions… So, pepper still first on list

I would go for Pepper first.
Later: Armel, Obakan, Spartoi.

1 Like

Having an OP heroes like PF, Chang’e and Gestalt could be a game changers, but with availability of cDomitia a purp-yel-purp-yel-purp/other defence might be in order:
with something like cDomitia (purp charged dispel, elemental def down with discouragement for opponent using holy), Lazara (cleanse), cObakan, Willow (yel 1st charge dispel…), Kemeny or other (though heroes like Pepperflame don’t work best when sidelined).

1 Like