Happy 🍰 Day Forumversary @muchacho & @sarmale

I think it was a teenage boy at a dinner with his parents that he did not want to attend. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Woop have a blast :beer::beers: :beer: :hotdog: :+1: :green_heart:

Woop have a blast :beer: :beers: :beer: :hotdog: :+1: :green_heart:

5 Likes

Happy cake day @Muchacho and @Sarmale! :cake:

Hope MV gives you lots of 4-star ascension mats. And HA10 gives you non-season 1 heroes … that aren’t dupes … and all portals only spit out featured legendary heroes instead of Dawa or Bane.

Yes, @Muchacho is congratulating himself @Noble_Weasel! Because why not?

6 Likes

happy cake day @Muchacho , @Sarmale !!

double cake!

4 Likes

Happy forumversary! @Muchacho & @Sarmale
May the portals show you the kindness and generosity that you have shown to so many others here :partying_face::tada::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::tada::partying_face:

6 Likes

Happy, happy Cake Day @Muchacho @Sarmale! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::cake::cake::beers::beers:

Thank you both for your contributions to the community. :+1::+1: Both of you are appreciated.

@Muchacho I do hope you can finally get the specific S1 costume I’ve been hoping for since you asked me to pick one and keep it a secret. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

However, since Costume Chamber was moved to every eight weeks, I shall redirect more hope to you getting a non-dupe non-S1 result soon from your HA10. :pray::pray:

Hope both of you are having/had a great day.

Please enjoy some cake. :wink:

images (28)

Thank you once again @Sarah2 for starting the celebration and tagging me! :smile: Inviting @sft1965

6 Likes

Is that the Season 6 map on the cake? :thinking:

2 Likes

Happy Cake Day! Heres to many more

2 Likes

I apologize for the lateness and will probably need to multiple post due to tagging, but thanks @Sarah2 for starting the thread. You have a remarkable talent to keenly observe moments that are culturally appropriate for cake. :+1:

Thanks @BlackZed @PlayForFun @maryij @RebelForces @JGE @sleepyhead @HunterKiller @L33tVortex12596

Yeah, I am also here …. for better or worse. :wink:

I appreciate that sentiment, but if I can let it go I think we all can :laughing:

Thanks, it’s irritating how much we think alike.

And answering. The typing is mostly so I don’t come to blows with myself when I disagree with me.

Appreciated given your proven latent powers of HA10 control. In E&P speak I suppose it is a Weasel passive.

Thanks! Kind of feels like when people bring you fruit for dessert… or cookies, but then they have vegetables on them. :laughing:

Thanks! No luck yet, but I sure would like Kara! :crossed_fingers:

Agreed. Forumversaries are occasions though, so remember pinkys out while eating your beer cake :wink:

Thanks, consider it blasted!

11 Likes

Thanks! Although at this point it would almost be ruining the joke to get it! :laughing:

And of course thanks to @Gwniver and @akionna for the super kind words put on a different thread. Much appreciated. It always amazes me how many people seem to pay attention to what I say consider how limited my in game resources are :laughing:

Finally @Sarmale. You and I share an bond that most humans beings will never experience. The bond of shared E&P forumversaries. It is so intimate and intense that it requires us to do exactly nothing different from what we do now. Also, you’re welcome for making this weird.

Thanks again all!

:beers:

5 Likes

Lesschacho por favor.

3 Likes

Thank you and congratulations again :fish_cake: :partying_face: :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Yeah sorry, didn’t mean it to look bad.

But you’re right you two make a great couple

3 Likes

Rezzing this thread…

Happy, happy 3rd Cake Day @Muchacho! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::cake::beers:

Thank you so much for continuing to share your thoughts and experiences on the forum! :+1:

As always, I’m always hoping for you to get a shiny new hero! :pray::pray::pray::pray: Any chance that you’ve summoned Cc-Rigard? :pleading_face:

Please enjoy some cake.

images (17)

Happy, happy 4th Cake Day @Sarmale! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::cake::clinking_glasses:

Thanks a lot for coming back to the forum. It’s always nice to see you around, especially at this time.

I hope you are enjoying yourself, and doing well IRL.

Please enjoy some sunca.

images (18)

Inviting @Sarah2 @Steve9999 @sleepyhead @Vidya128 @Pike @Mistress_of_Shadows @BlackZed @Jack.O.Kent

8 Likes

Inviting @Noble_Weasel @PlayForFun @Dudeious.Maximus @maryij @Shohoku79 @akionna @Sorvina @JGE @Kikyo @Sam-I-Am

6 Likes

Inviting @Quinn3 @Yhc @Gartenerbsen @L33tVortex12596 @Kilted @Andrewbook @OGdirty1Kanobi @Luna @Draerius

Oops, I tagged @JGE twice. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Salutations, and happy cake days, @Muchacho and @Sarmale .

Hope you are doing well, and if you’re still active, that you are enjoying the game on your own terms.

8 Likes

A double :cake: day celebration! Congrats on your 3rd Forumversary @Muchacho

and your 4th Forumversary @Sarmale -

thank you both for sticking around, bringing a lot of commonsense, advice and good humour. Traits that the Forum needs a lot more of.

Thanks @SamMe for restarting the virtual festivities :trophy:.

10 Likes

Happy anniversary @Muchacho! Thanks for all the ways you make this forum a more interesting and enjoyable place! You are quick with encouragement and helpful feedback and we all appreciate it.

7 Likes

A double :cake: day celebration! Congrats on your 3rd Forumversary @Muchacho & 4th Cakeday @Sarmale :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

And thanks @SamMe for inviting me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes