Happy Cake Day @littleKAF 🍰

Happy forum Anniversary @littleKAF
Hope you have a great day and get lots of cake :birthday:
Enjoy the day, have fun and here is wishing you lots of extra good luck in the game today
Take care

5 Likes

Happy Cake Day!!! @littleKAF

3 Likes

Happy Forumversary @littleKAF :cow:

3 Likes

Ah the Great overlord Cow has a cake day.

Well maybe take it easy @littleKAF, don’t worry about the counting thread it’ll look after it self.

Happy Cake day.

4 Likes

Happy cake day @littleKAF! Thank you for all your efforts here! :partying_face: :cake: :blush:

6 Likes

I’m confused…

3 Likes

It’s round two of multiple Cake Day threads in simultaneous use for one person. :wink:

4 Likes

No wonder I’m confused. We celebrate individuals in multiple threads and talk about eating @NicoX in multiple threads. :woozy_face: I need some :coffee:. Or better yet, a :beer:. Cheers @littleKAF! :partying_face:

7 Likes

Happy Cake Day @littleKAF :slight_smile:

Keep up your work here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I guess milk would be more appropriate here.

Happy cake day @littleKAF ! Again?

Is this thread about your actual birthday and the other one about your forum anniversary? Or the other way around?

Do cows have 9 lives, like cats, except they all happen at the same time, leading to multiple birthdays?

Is it a scheme to get drunk one extra time (not a particularly smart move to pick the same date twice in that case)?

Anyway, happy whatever this is. May the odds ever be in your favor, no matter the steaks!

Inviting @Theo87 @Gwniver @Mistress_of_Shadows @Dragongirl13 @Joesiera @OGdirty1Kanobi @Shadowlander @NotVixx @Yomagn-tho

7 Likes

giphy-14

giphy-15

7 Likes

Zero!
Start wishing happy birthday once again from beginning.

6 Likes

Again? OK, rules are rules!
Happy Cake Day @littleKAF ! :grin:

6 Likes

I’m absolutely ready to butcher this topic with some udderly meaty puns. The steaks are high, I can’t mess this up.
Happy birthday @littleKAF, let’s milk the whole cake day and anniversary and birthday for all their worth. Keep being legendairy :heart:

9 Likes

I’m not going to merge them. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

7 Likes

This is for the forum. My birthday is early September.

5 Likes

Happy cake day, you wonderful cow. :rofl: Seriously thatnk u for all you do. @NicoX thanks for the tag :kiss:

6 Likes

Care to be more specific about the date? No reason. Just asking for a friend.

innocent-face

4 Likes

It is 3 September!

5 Likes

Oh, good! I’ll just have to let @Sarah2 do all the work and post "Happy bday @littleKAF ! * Insert lame cow joke here * " then. :joy:

6 Likes