Happy Cake Day @littleKAF 🍰

Happy Forum Anniversary @littleKAF!

Whever it’s thoughtful introspection, advice or some cracking humour on the Ridiculous Complaints Thread, I’m always pleased to see the clumsy calf avatar :grin:

Have a tummy rub, you deserve it.

ezgif-2-5f495fd45f53

18 Likes

cow

8 Likes

kuh001

9 Likes

I’m really diging these cow images lol.

Have a fun forum cake day !

:birthday::cake::tropical_drink::cocktail::cow::cow2:

10 Likes

Happy Cake Day!! and on Mooonday as well!!

8 Likes

The clumsy calf avatar! I like it! And I too like the cow images @Justab0x. Thanks all. This was fun to wake up to.

9 Likes

Happy cake day, @littleKAF!

Thanks for your many contributions to the Forum and Beta! :cake::cow:

5 Likes

Happy :cake: day @littleKAF

Let the dancing commence!

7 Likes

Happy cow day, i mean, cake day @littleKAF

6 Likes

Happy cake day! I always appreciate your thoughtful or witty posts (sometimes, they’re even thoughtful AND witty :wink:).

5 Likes

Happy cake day @littleKAF!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday … till we meet again :grin:

4 Likes

Come on now. I may have done this once. I don’t want to earn that reputation. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Happy cake day and many more (or is that a curse?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

3 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about it :smirk:

5 Likes

I was about to reply “too late!” But on sober reflection, I’m going to let The Bard’s comment stand uncontested :slight_smile:

3 Likes

b7f506e72dc92370542cd70ff7e54d9b

Here is a dad joke for you on your cake day, from your new favorite dad!

8 Likes

Man the abuse. It feels just like I’m at home. Or at work. Or growing up. Or,… wait a minute!

9 Likes

Yup. When you’re here, you’re family! Now get your filthy hands back on your own side of the car.

4 Likes

I’m late to this thread, but I always thought that was a sheep. Then I saw all the cow photos and I clicked on your photo and it’s most certainly a cow.

So now you get the double celebration of cake day and me not thinking you’re a sheep.

10 Likes