Happy cake day, @JonahTheBard

Yea - where is everyone?

I leave for 5 minutes…

2 Likes

Well the party was 18 days ago…I just don’t want to waste all this good cake… :grin:

6 Likes

One of them? That still leaves four goblins I can count?

@jonah Wherefore art thou?

2 Likes

We want our Bard back in the forum. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

4 Likes

Maybe he’s taking it to a professional level right now?

1 Like

I hope one day we see him again.

The forum is a sadder place without @JonahTheBard

7 Likes

Did I miss JB’s birthday?!

Was he born on a leap year, or something? Very mature for a 3 year old.

Happy birthday, @JonahTheBard!

4 Likes

well well look who’s back! welcome back @JonahTheBard :wink:

4 Likes

Geez, give out a few likes and suddenly get mobbed by the forum paparazzi :camera_flash::camera_flash::camera_flash::camera_flash:

12 Likes

it’s your own fault, your like earned me a Nice Reply on a few-month-old post :wink:

not to mention, people have been asking about you… theories included:

1. “JB is on a secret mission to Siberia”
  2. “JB had kids again and this time they were triplets”
  3. “JB rage quit so hard he took out mobile reception within a forty-kilometer radius”,
  4. “JB is writing the longest epic in the world, all in rhyming couplets”,
  5. “All of the above”
  6. "None of the above, he just forgot his password, and he also forgot the email he uses to log in, so he’s been locked out and is still fighting with his email provider’
7 Likes

I was caught between the community and the company too often and while I was scowling at my phone, Mrs the Bard pointed out that if it wasn’t making me happy, I should walk away for a bit.

I’m now running a small family alliance of keen but calm friends and relations and having a great time with it all.

So, I’m not sure how ‘back’ I’ll be but here I am right now.

10 Likes

Mrs. bard is very wise, she is waves hi to Jo Bard!

Glad you’ve found a happy place! Good to know you and the family are well somewhere out there.

6 Likes

Sounds like something you should try with chores around the house and yard :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Welcome back @JonahTheBard! I thought you would expand your knowledge.

1 Like

I’m more into Libel arts myself

Speaking of which, did you know that @vixx has a lot of money tied up in the whaling industry and @kayo had an affair with a former Miss Uruguay??

1 Like

I knew @Vixx was really into murdering whales en masse

3 Likes

Whale industry? At first I thought he had shares in Zynga.

1 Like

Welcome back @JonahTheBard. Give being a regular Jonah a try here.

I try this all the time. Unfortunately I live alone and my invisible friends are no help at all :man_shrugging:

Plus you can only move so many times before they start to catch on …

2 Likes

@JonahTheBard I didn’t prepare this little thing weeks ago. And don’t think I’ve counted the 66 days of your absence! :crazy_face: And to your complete peace of mind: the voices in my head say that I am absolutely normal! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I’m very humbled @pike, that is really super.

Please thank all the voices individually in whatever language that they manifest :neutral_face:

1 Like

Cookie Settings