Happy Birthday @VanZille 🎂

Happy, happy birthday to my good alliance mate @vanZille with whom I share a birthday!

Lover of Max and minions

Hope you have a great day

Tag @Dudeious.Maximus @sleepyhead @pike @JGE @joesiera @Sarah2 @AncientPirate1 @Harlikwen @Yomagn-tho

13 Likes

happy happy birthday @vanZille ! wishing you the best!!

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @vanZille
Hope you get lots of delicious cake to eat
Wishing you lots of extra good luck in the game on this your special day
Have fun and take care
:birthday: :beers: :balloon: :partying_face: :piñata: :tada: :hotdog:

8 Likes

Happy Birthday @vanZille :birthday: :tada:

8 Likes

Happy Birthday vanzille!!!

I don’t even know you, but I hope you have a good day! You are officially the 4th person I know that was born on this day

9 Likes

What what!? You share a birthday with my daughter so I’m certain you’re a good person.

Cheers!

10 Likes

Yar have yeh old blast :beer: :beers: :beer: :hotdog: :+1: :green_heart: have some rum :tumbler_glass:

Hope yall have great day swashing the decks yah sea hag !

7 Likes

Happiest of birthdays twins @Steve9999 & @vanZille. Wishing you both a fabulous celebration and privileged to celebrate with the forum community too. Infinite blessings to you both!

7 Likes

Happy birthday to you @vanZille !

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @vanZille! What could I get you for your birthday? Maybe a little innocent song for your next war opponent?

I want to see @Steve9999 in a dress. :smirk:

6 Likes

Thank you all, feels good to be ‘loved’ :face_holding_back_tears::dog:

7 Likes

Belated for sure. But most importantly, a very happy birthday wish out to a great part of our alliance and our lives.

Happy Birthday :gift::balloon::birthday: @vanZille

4 Likes

:balloon::tada: Happy birthday :birthday: @vanZille …. Loads of :cake: & fun wishes for you :balloon::tada:

3 Likes