Happy Birthday @Nirvana29 🎂

Happy Birthday, oh great treekeeper! May you always find the right tool and pruning to keep the tree in shape. May you always have the right fertilizer to keep the tree growing and thriving. May you never lose your voice to shout ‘SHUT UP!’ And may you always be faster than the laser beams!

Now it’s time for

@Skellet53 @NicoX @sleepyhead @mrchief @Theo87 @piteq @Vidya128 @Steve9999 @Sarah2 @PlayForFun

10 Likes

Oh sorry, I thought you said “treecreeper” @Pike
After all it is National Go Birding Day!

Happy Birthday @Nirvana29 :birthday: :deciduous_tree:

8 Likes

Instead of 2x @sleepyhead. My name could be there. :grin:

Happy Birthday @Nirvana29 :birthday: :partying_face:

8 Likes

:man_facepalming: I wanted to tag more. Something went wrong.

5 Likes

**Happy Birthday, @Nirvana29 **

Dude, there’s not enough words to say how much thankful I am for meeting you and having u at my side all these years.
You are this person who never fails to cheer me up, who never fails to support me, who never fails to bring a smile in my face, A person that i know i can trust, no matter how life pushes me into a curve, i know that you will always be there for me.
And today, i get to celebrate the person that is you again…

Happy Birthday :tada: and know that i love you, my Bestfriend, my Person.

8 Likes

Of course, it’s Nirvana! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Now it looks better :wink:

5 Likes

@Shyam @Cheds @Bzzinator @mpolo @Shadowlander @PlayForFun @Dudeious.Maximus @piteq @oHms @Scotp

Laserbeams…

7 Likes

Crew-Mates & The Story of the Tree

5 Likes

And also, i want to thank you for always looking out for the :deciduous_tree:, it wouldn’t have survived without you. In fact, there wouldn’t have been any tree without you. I owe you so much. Thank God you’re a troll!.. Who’s always there to :bug: me!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

happy birthday @Nirvana29 , you rock, thanks for all the laughs and good cheer!

slipper cake :wink:

8 Likes

Happy, happy birthday @Nirvana29! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::birthday::beers:

I hope you have a wonderful day!

7 Likes

I’m intrigued. has @Pike found my secret evil twin somewhere?

6 Likes

You can’t be tagged enough. :rofl:

Soul mate? :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

Thanks for the birthday greetings! Even the game got involved, as I got double-costume Elkanen on my birthday.

7 Likes

**Happy Birthday too, @mpolo **

Best times for the Crew Family!

@Kloster @Bzzinator @Math4lyfe

5 Likes

Happy Birthday, @Nirvana29

6 Likes

happy birthday buddy @Nirvana29 …Chees the weekend mate!!! :beer: :beer: :beers: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :shaved_ice: :shaved_ice: :ice_cream: :ice_cream: :doughnut: :doughnut:

5 Likes

Happy birthday Nirvana!
What a great day to have your birthday.

Enjoy and make it a memorable day with friends and family

5 Likes

You are the sap that holds the world together. On your birthday, as you face this Horgal-licious task of eating all these cakes, I’m rooting for you my friend @Nirvana29, and of course, have another!

And yes, it’s a chocolate cake @Pike @piteq

9 Likes