HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FRENZIED AND IAN! 🍰

Hello forum friends, thank you for the bump and lovely messages. I wish you all the best also

:grinning:

Bonus questions if people can be bothered to answer them: How is the game these days? Has it changed much? What’s the latest goss on the forum and the game?

This is completey random but what’s the name of that forum regular who always has posts explaining how things are and ends their post with FIN or END? The name completely eludes me. I was about to tag that person but forgot their name :sweat_smile::rofl:

Thanks @Sarah2 for remembering me :rofl:. Are you guys still playing that number thread against the mods??!

Thanks also to @JGE @sleepyhead @Gwniver @PlayForFun @arrow_slinger for your well wishes

Ps @Ian487 I think I recognise you – were you the one who had 4* red (Colen? The one who damages all with fire over time) as their avatar? Hahaha. My memory is patchy at best

Ps @Shohoku79 after all these years are you getting enough leather gloves? Was that what it was called? I seem to recall you kept missing one particular type of ascension mat!

Take care all

9 Likes