HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FRENZIED AND IAN! 🍰

Ok, so that is an awful title, but bound to get your attention as we celebrate having our FTP Vanilla Milkshake Terror Recruiter , @FrenziedEye!! He has been here 2 years! Waita go boss.

And last but not least, @Ian487 who joined on the exact same day! I’ve seen you around and i like your post that i see.

Kudos to you both for sticking it out here for so long! Happy Anniversary!:cake:

5 Likes

I was just about to start this thread! Glad I checked first… @Guvnor might revoke my regular status. Lmao.

@FrenziedEye @Ian487 Congrats to you both on surviving year two. It’s definitely had its share of crazy. Thank you for your thoughtful contributions on so many topics. The forum is lucky to have y’all!

Here’s to many more… :beers:

5 Likes

Enjoy your cake @FrenziedEye and @Ian487 :cake: :cake: Congratulations on making 2 years!

2 Likes

Hey! Cake! Yay!!!

Oh yeah, thanks for sticking it out so we could have cake. Yay!

3 Likes

Happy cake day @FrenziedEye and @Ian487

2 Likes

Thanks, guys! Never seen this coming! Time flyes, doesn’t it?!

3 Likes

That’s true.

Get your cake on riddles gate. :wink:

1 Like

Have a blast dudes.
Double beer and hotdog all round
:beer::beer::beers::beer::beer::hotdog::hotdog:

1 Like

Cheers to you both! You are great with helping other players and I appreciate that.

2 Likes

happy cake day, both! Thanks for all your contributions to the forum.

3 Likes

(I’m supposed to have quit and all that …but yes…let’s call it an “anniversary”. That’ll do… :joy:)

(Thanks everyone :sunglasses: :grinning:)

(Hides back into the shadows :male_detective:)

3 Likes

You two make a great couple… congratulations!

3 Likes

Dusting the cobwebs off this thread…

Yes, I know FrenziedEye quit the game, but you still helped to establish the F2P rebellion… Which is still going strong.

Happy, happy 4th Forumversary @FrenziedEye. Gone, but NOT forgotten!

Also happy 4th Forumversary to @Ian487 - an original F2P warrior. Please enjoy some cake.

Tagging a few forum buddies… Saphirra will get the notification as the OP, thanks for that. @sleepyhead @SamMe @JGE @PlayForFun @Muchacho @Noble_Weasel @Shohoku79 @pike

9 Likes

Thanks, Sarah! I started playing sometime in june 2018 and somehow, for some reason that eludes me, I’m stil here :grin::grin::grin:. And, by the way, there are no f2p players after 4 years… the energy used to recharge my phone after playing E&P for so many hours could power up a small town :grin::grin::grin:

7 Likes

Congrats @Ian487 and @FrenziedEye , way to go on 4 years!

Glad this thread got revived…happy forumversaries! From someone with half that (2 years on the forums), but playing since 2019 it appears. Probably a lot of energy spent on my device, also, in all that span of time.

Have a great one, both of you!

4 Likes

Happy forum anniversary @Ian487 and @FrenziedEye !

4 Likes

Happy anniversary @FrenziedEye @Ian487 ,I definitely consider both of you among the old guard - and always with something interesting to say! And certainly among those who will stand up for the FTP.

Thanks @Sarah2 for bumping up and tagging :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A very happy forumversary to you both! :partying_face: :clinking_glasses: :slight_smile: :rose:

5 Likes

Happy forum anniversary @Ian487
Hope you get to eat loads of cake :cake:
Have a great day and I wish you lots of good luck in the game on this your special day
Take care
:confetti_ball: :clinking_glasses: :chocolate_bar: :tada: :beers: :smiley:

@FrenziedEye
Wherever you are and whatever you are doing I wish you happiness and good health

5 Likes

Hello forum friends, thank you for the bump and lovely messages. I wish you all the best also

:grinning:

Bonus questions if people can be bothered to answer them: How is the game these days? Has it changed much? What’s the latest goss on the forum and the game?

This is completey random but what’s the name of that forum regular who always has posts explaining how things are and ends their post with FIN or END? The name completely eludes me. I was about to tag that person but forgot their name :sweat_smile::rofl:

Thanks @Sarah2 for remembering me :rofl:. Are you guys still playing that number thread against the mods??!

Thanks also to @JGE @sleepyhead @Gwniver @PlayForFun @arrow_slinger for your well wishes

Ps @Ian487 I think I recognise you – were you the one who had 4* red (Colen? The one who damages all with fire over time) as their avatar? Hahaha. My memory is patchy at best

Ps @Shohoku79 after all these years are you getting enough leather gloves? Was that what it was called? I seem to recall you kept missing one particular type of ascension mat!

Take care all

8 Likes