Hanitra – 5* Holy / Yellow - December 2021 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

Quick question. Does the final 4% heal node count for the health boost? And how about the 10% from the elemental link? How do they add up to the dodging health boost?

Dodge imo is the most annoying mechanic in the game and now they release this hero which will be much more widely prevalent seeing it’s a HOTM so every defense can now be super annoying? The only way this makes sense is that they are going to release an antidodge hero in the near future that will be behind a massive paywall.

2 Likes

I should have read the thread before posting my comment below as I believe you are spot on. The most annoying special in the game is about to be everywhere and you know a useful version of Russel or some kind of antidodge hero is coming with Myztero like odds.

Dodge mechanic is old af. Came with Inari that never was used because she was too weak. Only was widely used when Costume Kadilen were released because of the hit all + minion meta. Also the lack of annoying greens if we don’t point Frigg.

With crazy holy heroes out like Penolite, Wolfgang, Zuri, Faline and even Odin, Hanitra won’t make into top defensive teams.

She is more like a counter to Alfrike who is old enough and made enough money for SG.

I would probably wait for a hero that hit all on 250% damage with “this skill can’t be dodged” line just above inside next expensive events. They have the code done for Russel, inserting it on newer heroes won’t be difficult.

I do not think that Hanitra is great in def,you can hit her whit tiles and after all your heroes are full whit mana, can kill all.She can fire 3 times special, but nothing will happen,you need to use your special. Only if she is behind,but not sure how much it will be usefull at that position…we will see soon enough.

Here you can find a lot about her.

5 Likes

I guess I was wondering why this would be the case - is Alfrike a problem outside of Rush Attack? Under normal circumstances, the most direct counter to Alfrike is that she is Very Slow, so, blind, silence, dodge, immunity to mana ailments, immunity to ailments, mana control, and probably other things, including enough damage, counters her

4 Likes

Did someone try Inari + Hanitra ?
With over 100% dodge, you should remove the randomness from the dodge, and the mana bonuses from Inari’s minion + Hanitra passive should stack for a fun ride.

They don’t stack so 100% is not possible…

1 Like

thats not true, I have done enough pulls this month to trigger the “special HOTM thing” and no Hanitra.
So, its the same as every HOTM just luck

Wow, would suggest you read my previous comment AGAIN.

Yes, receiving the HoTM still requires a player to pull & luck !

BUT

HoTM is pulled by MORE number of players in the game compared to other event, seasonal heroes pulled in a month by players, which I am sure we all know… you would understand too !
Hence,
I wrote my previous comment…

Also, there is nothing like enough pulls in the game, but these r words more of emotional value = any hero is received by luck & hence can come in a single pull & not in 100 pulls…

Good luck getting Hanitra, 25 days still left !

1 Like

Aaah!I checked with my unleveled Hanitra, you’re right their bonuses overwrite themselves.

My disappointment is immeasureable and my day is ruined.

I thought Margaret and Kadilen C did stack?!

1 Like

They used to. Change was added last month.

1 Like

I thought you were referring to all players thats why i said thats not true but yeah i got it now, it’s to all players who make to pull her. She is a solid HOTM and i’m sure that those who pulled her will be really happy. I hope to do so too.

3 Likes

After completing Santa Quest, I got 2 EHTs. And the 2nd pull gave Hanitra to me. Happy to get her. I’m levelling Zekena now, so Hanitra will be next. I need 2 more darts to ascend one of them. Maybe Zekena will be the first.

7 Likes

I used tower coins aiming for Sergei but got this instead:

Based on the poll, seems most think she is good. I just realize she is faster than Inari.

10 Likes

I find when I don’t really care either way for a HotM I get them. The ones I really want, Russell and Hanitra (so far) I don’t get. sigh

So I use inari almost ll the time now on offence and that makes Hanitra equally desirable for a different mechanics. But why I love inari better is coz of her higher dodge percents but Hanitra is fast and her innate ability makes her dangerous. My encounters with Hanitra vs Inari have been good so far.
I would still take inari on offence for her higher dodge and damage. On defence Hanitra will be better due to her 95% dodge rate…

1 Like

I was hoping that watching this would help me choose, but it leaves me in the same position. I want to ascend both. I guess, in the end, I’ll have to do Inari first as she is 3/70 while Hanitra is barely 2/?? . So Inari is ready now.

They’re totally different hero even though the main SS is dodge. Inari has high Atk + does initial damage + minion summoner that adds mana while Hanitra is a much more passive/defensive hero that adds survivability to your team with each dodge. It’s highly dependent on who you pair Hanitra/Inari with.

I’ve got 2 fully emblemed yellow team good to go in war, and often swapping Inari based on scenario. I will actually ascend Hanitra ahead of Wolfgang because I don’t find Wolfgang will add any value to the synergy of my team while Hanitra will slot in perfectly…

2 Likes