Handling a new player in War that won't cooperate

what everyone said. you’ve done your part, you’ve reached out and tried. this player simply is not receptive, for whatever reason. time to say bye.

1 Like

You have been very thoughtful and have done everything you possibly could to communicate.

Remove him without hesitation before the rest of your teammates become disillusioned.

2 Likes

There’s only one answer here really…
fresh-prince
Game well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm:

5 Likes

Two options. Kick him or don’t. Pretty easy choice. I’d give him 2 days to respond in chat to your requests of him and then kick him.

1 Like

What’s your alliance’s name?

take a vote of the other players. whatever the consensus is do it. That’s how our team typically deals with difficult teammates. Ultimately this is supposed to be fun for all. if your team is having fun and the rouge teammate isn’t overly effecting the others then leave him be. if they are bothered by him kick him out.

1 Like

Joining an alliance means teamwork is required, even if it’s just a wee bit. There are always rules to follow, and one of them is reading chat to find out what’s happening, and what needs to be done.

This player sounds like a loner doing his own thing. He shouldn’t bother with an alliance then.

I would leave a last warning in chat. If he doesn’t reply before war ends, then it’s the boot once war is over, with maybe 12 hours to collect chest.

1 Like

Rouge?

Maybe that’s a sign he is embarassed about his behaviour, and therefore not a lost cause at all :sweat_smile:

Haben Sie es schon einmal in einer anderen Sprache versucht?

Cela pourrait être une explication. Mais plutôt improbable.

1 Like

Translation: Have you ever tried it in another language?

It may be difficult to work out which language(s) to try.

1 Like

Peut-être.

An Englishman replying to a German in French :confounded:

4 Likes

Surrealista.

6 Likes

Is game player mean human come playing game not job and all alliances leader co leader elder are one account kicked any one but game not share first time game rule knowing kicked mean never join other alliances creat one alliance invite friend ya add game player creat multi account all members forever in alliance

If you are absolutely desperate to get someone to check the chat, we once had this problem in my first alliance. So we all opted out of one war so that when they went in they had a WTF where did they all go moment that prompted them to check the chat.

I would only recommend doing it if your alliance is on like +9 or +10 on the Win-Loss ratio they use to modify war scores such that you’re about to come up against a crazy strong alliance you’re probably going to lose anyway so the loss doesn’t matter much (and so long as you all opt back in next war you should all get full War Chest for 80+% participation). Even though they will be 1v1 in their war, with a +9/10 modifier a newby player that is using trainer heroes won’t stand a chance and should have one sobering lesson…

Or you could, as everyone else suggested, give them the boot. We had it as a requirement that alliance members should join our Discord server so we could at least @ them if necessary - we also would send out alerts when Rare Titans appeared to ensure everyone got hits in before the halfway mark after which it was free reign to take it down (international alliance, had to give an opportunity to those sleeping). If they hadn’t joined before the second war was about to start we’d boot them for non-compliance of the Discord rule. But then we had a greater need to communicate on Discord as every few wars we would rotate colour of tanks - one for the novelty and two to give the F2P or C2P players that only had viable tanks in less meta colour tanks a bit of a run out.

But if they did join the Discord server there was a wealth of information/guides pinned to the top of the various channels for Titans, Wars, Challenge Events etc for a newbie to quickly get up to speed so it was worth their while. That and in my first alliance one of the players was in beta at the time before beta beat was a thing and they would keep us all up-to-date on what was coming up in the game but as I say that was pre-beta beat.

3 Likes

Is good empire and puzzle game handle all war titan and members kick who offline not human and alliances members

in either case, the consensus of the group ought to be considered and nothing more. its their group.

Can lead a horse to water n all that :grinning:

:boot:

3 Likes

If this person doesnt read the chat, i would favour organising the rest of the alliance to leave and start a new team. Just leave him/her where they are to fight a solo war with their ■■■■■■ trainer heroes.

My reasoning is if you ask and they dont or cant comply,bye bye. Empty threats are usless. It seems ruthless and brutal , but you tried to remedy the situation. Amputation is needed to save the patient. And youve been patient