🧝 Hammerclang – 5* Fire / Red from Astral Elves

Wasn’t going to pull having all the elves from previous portal (lucky) but then I saw he was changed to fast.

5th pull him with dupe dreadstar.

So would you do him, Ray, Ignazio or dupe lodius?

2 Likes

Both are good just flip a coin

Going to assume that on a Fire mono team, when Torben marks an enemy, then Hammerclang deals damage to 3 others, the enemy that is marked by Torben should pretty much die right after that. Right?

1 Like

Heros intéressant quand on peut le maßtriser

1 Like

Yes torben is my go to guy he is part of my best attack time I use the same with him and pepper flame

1 Like

Added missing space bar to the OP

Bah! Can’t seem to pull this guy. Got Spark and dupe Dread though.

2 Likes

I wonder who is the stronger red, Sparklight or Hammerclang :thinking:

Sparklight
20 characters of Sparklight

1 Like

Need advice, got Toon Azlar and Hammerclang and only mats for one. Got a pretty deep roster so just need help deciding which is better.

Toon Alzlar is better for my opinion
20 characters

The OP now contains the April balance update.

4 Likes

absolutely competetive and universal hero// Rogue is definitly effective in defence and offence :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

He’s OP on titans, congratulations!

2 Likes

Around 10pulls. Now i got all but voidstar.

I find hammerclang really usefull for my roster as currently it focuses on high dmg and pure heals. So -30% attack debuff and dmg amplifier should suite my team (def atleast) quite well.

Also wondering if hammerclang can make moonflower more usefull. Goes a bit offtopic but seems that moon needs at least two of these to work fine: def down, dmg amplifier, attack boost.

6 Likes

Pulled Hammerclang and Voidstar with my completion tokens! So I have four elves and two (really one, because one is Kettle) goblins. He should be useful especially on green titans.

1 Like

I pulled Demilune and Hammerclsng then pulled Voidstar and Lemmonwood. They are my first Astral heroes. It was a good Friday morning! I had Darts so Lemmonwood was first and is maxed. Just need to get more emblens and finish LB. But who to level next? Im leaning toward Voidstar as I need more healers but Demilune
ah decisions, decisions.
Any suggestions?
I have Eron, Verus, Gestault, Timmius, Thalassa, Farrah, and Medea to name a few. Toxi and Diochan are my 2 best healers tho. Q