Guardians of the Fluff - 10* titans - War focus

It’s all my fault, I called them Dags cos I’m an Aussie too, then I had to explain that I wasn’t calling them :sheep: :poop:

1 Like

So the server has crashed in the middle of war, no one can’t find their Alliance, how about you try a new one? We have room, we play hard and laugh hard, are you up,for a new challenge?

3 Likes

Looking for highly skilled intermediate players who like Motley Crue and… Barbie Girl?? Ughhhh.

1 Like

Life in plastic?

It’s fantastic!

1 Like

:nauseated_face:

:face_vomiting:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Still looking for some intermediate/advanced players with a strong focus on war and team work. War vids are optional but you can surprise us :wink:

2 Likes

We… are not Crew.

We… are not Groot.

We… are Guardians.

Yes…

Come join… and learn about Bronies.

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Now 45-26 in war.

Guardians had a spontaneous run at #1 in raids this morning, and found 3 Guardians in the top 5. Both Swizzle and I made it to #1!

3 Likes

Roses are red
Violets are blue
If you like winning war
We do too

3 Likes

We’re an alliance that uses all war flags, has a war strategy, and titans are afraid of us.

Still looking for A Few Good Heroes.

3 Likes

In Horde, most of us have it down now and can go 6-0. We’re small but competent.

We’d have over 7000 but one of our members had family with COVID in the hospital and missed 6 flags. Real life > game.

4 Likes

Another day, another victory. Always outgunned, rarely outclassed.

nov29

3 Likes

3 wins in a row, this time an unexpected stomping, a win by more than 1000 points. Quickly filling yet another war chest.

5 Likes

Glad to be part of this great alliance! :sunglasses:

Come on over and visit us for a war or two! :muscle: :fire:

5 Likes

We have fun, a good war winning strategy and some fun banter, come join us and see how we play.

4 Likes

After we win 3 in a row, we have a tradition where we use a crazy war formation. Every member gets a turn to pick.

This war we picked Christmas themed war formations. green - red- green - red - green. If we had 5* Christmas heroes we were encouraged to use them.

And… we got our 4th war win in a row! Congrats Heroes!

4 Likes

5 wins in a row!

Want to be a part of a small team that excels at war? Join us!

3 Likes

Same team, new name.

The Fluff = The junk we don’t use in Empires loot.

• What did you get for loot from the titan?
  • Just fluff

3 Likes