Guardians of the Fluff - 10* titans - War focus

Be positive, laugh at RNG and be the best you can!
Do you have what it takes to claim the fluff? :slight_smile: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Another war, another win. That’s 6 wars in a row. I think they must have changed the war algorithm and are now rewarding coordinated teams.

Next war, it’s back to crazy war defense formations, I’m not sure what’s going to be picked. We had a Christmas themed war defense last time, we had bumble bee formation for Halloween.

3 Likes

Mighty roster isn’t anything, team building and synergy is everything! Friendly and supportive but competitive as an alliance! If you know you’ve grown too strong for ally and need a new challenge (But you know, still want to visit and stay in touch…) Then come get some Fluff! Titan fluff, war chest fluff, we got it all!!! CE guard the fluff and keep string, rope and tall boots from getting into the hands of the undeserving!

5 Likes

After 6 wins in a row, we used some crazy tanks again and lost by only 80 points.

We’re back at it again, 2 wins in a row, this time 7400 points against 4700, almost 3000 points difference.

We know how to play and are looking for other good players who want a low stress environment with other knowledgeable players.

Merry Christmas everyone!

4 Likes

3 wins in a row again, this war by almost 1000 points. We went free for all this war, because of the holidays, which wasn’t optimal, but real life > game. We might be at 7500+ points per war more consistently going forward.

Come, let’s have some fun and stomp some alliances.

3 Likes

Another day, another war win. That’s 4 in a row, even when we were having some fun with blue tanks. That makes us 10 wins and 1 loss in 11 matches. Although it’s fun to switch up tanks and defense formations, we’re going to see how far we can take our winning streak now!

Mythic titans went really well for us and considering we only had 12 members at the time, we came in alliance rank 1771. Helped that many of us were top 1% and 5% for single hit and total damage.

We’re up to 14 members now but we’re always looking for someone to join us.

3 Likes

First rule of war for GotF… we don’t take our own clean-ups! We are a supportive group that prioritize overall team success above individual glory. We are looking for like minded individuals that fight smart and like to fill their war chests… come check us out…

5 Likes

5 wins in a row, we’re not playing now! The last alliance was very tough, all 20 talent heroes and level 29 troops. Damascus blade in the war chest.

You don’t have to be a pro to join us though, we’re a very supportive group and anyone can ask for help or advice.

4 Likes

I highly recommend Guardians of the Fluff! They are a fun group and I hate to leave when I go for a visit. Stop by and check them out!

4 Likes

6 wins in a row! We’re at the top and unbeatable! Come join us!

3 Likes

Another war victory for the Fluff. This is the 7th in a row.

Visit us for a war or two, you won´t be disappointed :muscle:

4 Likes

I highly recommend the whole Guardians Family including Fluff, they are an awesome fun group to play with, join and find out!

3 Likes

We did lose eventually but we don’t sweat it!
We win together, we lose together, we support each other.
Come for a war, stay for the camaraderie :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For the active, team-oriented players who enjoy competitive wars, we might just be what you’re looking for. Come say hi!

2 Likes

Hi, you Fluffy WarDogs :dog:

Sadly/fortunately I’m very satisfied in my ally, but good luck with your recruitment. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey you…misfit :grinning:
Definitely a good thing to be happy in your alliance, and what an alliance it is! :cat:
Thanks for stopping by!

2 Likes

Hey @Olmor

Come to visit us when you´re passing on a titan… and don´t use the excuse that you guys are stringing 14* titans :sweat_smile:

PS: love your vids, great music as always!

4 Likes

Cookie Settings