Guardian pulls

Sorry you got so many doubles, I now see how fortunate I have been to hit 5 out of 5 epic or better!
Hopefully your time will come around soon :blush:.

Iā€™m now saving for the next guardians event in 3 months, jackal and panther here I come

1 Like

I have most of the normal heros so expected some dupes. I was hoping for Panther, Jackel, or the HOTM. The HOTM has been on my want list for quite some time. Still got some time to try but it wonā€™t be as many times.

10 pulls, 10 3*. Fairly standard for me.

1 Like

10 pulls. 5x3*, Boldtusk, Tiburtus, Grimm, Scarlett and last but not least Mariana. Not Guardian, but iā€™m happy :slight_smile:

1 Like

30 pulls. I only have 6 5 stars (most purple) and I got duplicates of Sartana, Magni ughhhh I dont have the materials to ascend 1 let along 2 of each so pretty useless? I did pull Guardian Falcon, even though I really just wanted Guardian Jackel.

I bought my dearest Welly a 10-pull on the event summon.

Carver
Belith
Balthazar
Gan Ju
Gan Ju
Ulmer
Gunnar
Azar
Bane
Berden

She was disappointed but, having recently 4T lianna, she said ā€œat least Liannaā€™s got a good meal ahead of herā€.

3 Likes

2x 10 summons
17 3* my typical bunch of them
3 4* duplicated several times and now used as food
And the bonus HOTM the lion queen

1 Like

Iā€™ve had the worst pull in my life. 12 3* and Melendor. Probably I am not ment to own any Guardian. With nearly completed Grimforest hero set, Guardians are not for me ;-/

I stopped spending completely. I was C2P now I am F2P ā€œfrom now onā€ and since that decision, I have been lucky enough to get 2 HOTM on tokens. Just pulled Zim today (with caedmon!)

4 Likes

On a single 10x I got both Jackal and Falcon. Also a Hu Tao who unfortunately got eaten by my another Hu Tao, The rest 3s, but still excited about the two epics I got.

Really tempted by the Panther and still donā€™t have Zim, you guys think thereā€™ll be another offer on gems during the event? Iā€™m not a fan of buying those naked gems.

I did two 10x pulls

Main account - Khagan, Sonya, Melendor, Cyprian, Skittleskull, Tiburtis and (4) 3* heroes
Alt account - Panther, Jackal, (8) 3* heroes

Iā€™m not unhappy, but I would have been ecstatic if the 2 pulls were reversed.
Not complaining though. :slight_smile:

I have better luck doing single pulls. I have done 4 since this morning, no Guardians but received my 2nd Zim :slight_smile:

Had super crap luck this time around and feeling pretty ugh about it. 30 pulls. No 5 stars at all. No HOTM. One Jackal. One Falcon. The rest was useless for me outside of feeding.

Did another 10x:
2 - Boril
2 - Wu
1 - Melendor
The rest were regular 3*s

Im Jelly-Jealous :frowning:

Oh no that really sucksā€¦ it happens to all of us, hope u get better luck in future pulls!

1 Like

Public Service Announcement: the odds in this summons are:

So the odds of pulling Panther on any one summons is 0.3333%. Just saying.

3 Likes

1 in 300

To be honest, not bad imo. :joy:

I allocated the event exactly one pull.

Was just celebrating my first 5* (Richard) when it tacked Zimkitha on. First two 5*!

Somehow it doesnā€™t bother me at all that I didnā€™t get an event hero. :grin:

5 Likes

Panther :slight_smile:

2 Likes