ℹ Guardian Falcon – 4* Fire/Red from Guardians of Teltoc

Another question:

What’s better - fire him on ice for def down red or fire him on nature for maybe more damage? I don’t really know - nature is weak to fire, is it useful to weaken it more? (assuming shared damage & def down of Wilbur) Or is it more useful to weaken the element that is strong against fire?

Personally I have kept 2x falcon… But only use the one…

Regarding who to target I target whoever is in line with red tiles. If you have options, pick the green hero seeing as that will do more shared damage :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very situational imo, it depends on board and opponents.

2 Likes

Thank you @Guvnor @Olmor

I guess I should take some vids and compare…I’m just too lazy :stuck_out_tongue:

In line with red tiles sounds reasonable to begin with.

Oh, got the missing dupe Boldie for second BT-Wilbur-Falcon yesterday :slight_smile: that will be my project after finishing 2 other red 4* and BK…

3 Likes

The last challenge I pulled THREE falcons. I looked at ratings and comments and ask what good is Falcon. He 's only ave. He will make a great pal for my +9Jackel and 2 unleveled jackets(???one too many). Will he turn into a Grimm?
I have fully leveled and then some reds
5*: Zimkitty,Marjana,Anzogh,Mitsuko,Khagan
4*: Colen, Sumitomo,Gromek,Wilber, two BT’s, scarlet

unleveled Azlar,Wilber, BT, Görmek

I can understand keeping ONE but the other TWO. Do I use them as fodder or what?

The biggest advantages of Falcon is in a Red Stack, particularly against Titans.

Personally I have 2x Falcons (only 1 levelled at this point).

This 1x Falcon is levelled to +12 & goes to EVERY Green Titan I face.

In offence, Falcon is best used in a Red-Stack prior to firing off snipers or DoA reds. I would always use him to target GREEN heroes (to further weaken them to Red Tiles) or the heroes who are lined up with Red Tiles on your board.

Falcon is also pretty often used in Challenge Events in Red-Stacks for those who compete for the top spots. Often he is used in conjunction with Wilbur, Colen, Boldtusk, Falcon & Scarlett… Again, the main purpose is to make the Red Tiles hit harder.

P.s. Regarding Guardian Jackal I have kept 5 of him, 3 levelled so far & am working on the other two next :wink:

2 Likes

OOOOh with the red buff on target is like using Evelyn followed by Lianna but on a “baby red”???

if by “baby” you mean a 4* yes… As I said tho, hes extremely powerful & useful :stuck_out_tongue:

But really THREEEEEE

I think I’ll max 2. Dunno what to do with the 3rd at the moment, but I think I won’t feed him away. If he’s still not leveled in maybe haf a year, I’ll think about feeding him away.

1 Like

I did a 10x pull during the event and got 3 Falcons and 2 Jackals. :man_shrugging:

My first Falcon is 4/21 and my first Jackal is 4/32 right now - I hope to max them in the next week or two.

The lame thing is you only get the family bonus for unique heroes. Really takes out the incentive to level up (or even keep) the dupes.

Little bit but means you can spread the awesomeness out among a couple war teams!

3 Likes

Falcon or Grimm in def War team?
I have Boldie, Costumed Boril, Tibs because we use purple Tanks and Neith. So who should be on the right end? Grimm or Falcon?

Falcon is tankier, Grimm would be a special attacks magnet.

1 Like

this dude refuses to show up every time… lol I dont get it, he is a 4*, I should have a ton of him by now.

I just got the Guardian Falcon it seems to me that he has nothing to give to this game as a 4*. His attack and defense seems very low for such a rare character. Dies anyone agree.

No. He’s an amazing 4*. Along with Jackal in the Top tier of 4*

3 Likes

You don’t use Falcon for his attack or his defence. You use him for his defense down against fire.

1 Like

Falcon has one of the highest defense stats among the 4* star heroes. And yep , his atk stat is very low, a way of balancing him. Amyways we want falcon for his elemental def down

Pulled a Duplicate after finally maxing him. I have him at plus 4 for now, but planning to give him some more emblems (lots of competition for Paladin emblems right now, including franz)

Is it worth having a 2nd copy?