Guaranteed Epic Ascension Item from Elemental chests

I’m not sure if this has been recommended, but given the limited frequency of finally obtaining an elemental chest, I think there should be a guaranteed epic ascension item included in all elemental chests that is randomized.

Alot of players work so hard farming and skipping monster and raid chests (with gems) in hopes of obtaining an elemental chest, only to complete the chest an only obtain some absolutely useless materials that are similar to completing regular monster or raid chests.

There should be a guaranteed Epic ascension item that is randomized and rewarding players for their efforts in completing these elemental chests. The loot from elemental chests has gone downhill since 3 years ago and the least SG can provide is this epic ascension item, since some players can go a month without an elemental chest. What do you guys think? I honestly am shocked at how over nerfed the loot has gotten and SG has to fix these elemental chests and make them great again.

Please consider this change SG, the community will greatly appreciate this guaranteed item as epic ascension items can be scarce at times and given the fact that only ONE hero needs 6 epic ascension items would mean maxing 5 star heroes would could take years and players would love the joy of having these heroes maxed out to truly compete at the highest level.

Warm regards,

Rampage_killuh

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Elemental chests should only give unfarmable ascension mats / Guarantee 1x Epic Mat

A vote has been moved.