Grimm at +18

I have an exact twin to that Grimm, at +8 with the same build.

I fight almost exclusively 4K+ defense teams that hit hard — I need him to kill things. :wink:

I’ve gone Attack build because I’m emphasizing the existing strengths of each hero using the Talent Grid, rather than trying to “fix” their shortcomings.

Going the attack-as-first-priority route picks up only 36 less defense and 108 less health than always prioritizing those would.

By +20, a full Attack build Grimm will pick up 69 defense and 107 HP in addition to 111 attack. A full Defensive build Grimm will pick up only 36 attack.

Your build is presumably even less of a difference than the extreme version if you chose attack at any of the path choices instead of always maximizing both Defense and HP.

I actually see the full Attack build as a fairly balanced approach — it adds substantively to Attack, Defense and HP.

And while the possible extra 36 Defense/108 HP could help survivability in some cases, I see the 75 increase in attack — nearly 10% of his base — as a worthwhile tradeoff for that.

EDIT: oh, also, full Attack build makes his abs even more rippling (cross linking for future research reference)

12 Likes