Greedy Gus here... Any way to predict offers?

Should pop Thursday. If you don’t get it, rng hates you lol

But is it really random?

No. It’s really not random at all. SG has explicitly talked about tailoring deals to people. These are 100% “rigged” (or, phrased better, explicitly selected, probably on a rules-based algorithm) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No, what I mean is… those .99 cent deals… I thought every one got them in the events.

1 Like

Don’t know. But you either definitely get them or definitely don’t. There’s no chance involved. I spend a fair amount and I still get the 99 cent event deals. But for what it’s worth, I used to get some low-end deals around Atlantis that I no longer get.

No clue but I do notice a disparity among offers. There is certainly parameters set within particular offers that hone in on who spends, who doesn’t, who’s new, and who needs.

I recently purchased loot ticket bundles offered in the store. That’s my kryptonite (as well as tome offers previously). The cost of the 5x flask and 90 loot tickets was 1400 gems. My daughters account, strictly f2p, same offer 1200 gems. Why the difference in cost for the exact same item? Because I spend.

So, I hope the next tome offer that comes up, comes quick so I can reset whatever parameters going on and pass on the offer. To date, the only AM I’ve purchased several times, has never naturally dropped. Confirmation bias? Perhaps, but until it drops naturally, I’ve no reason to believe otherwise.

Ooooh. I do get the 99 cent event offers. I thought you meant it comes up every week for you.
I bought 2 different offers just regular this month. Then the next day i bought the 29.99 offer that had the troop tokens and tabard. So, theoretically I’ve spent my budget.
I’m a sucker for the cheap deals too though. But, will over spend to get those ascension materials.
My alliance is finally graduating possibly to 4* titans, so hopefully soon I’ll be getting more AMs from those instead of buying them. We really do need more members so we can take down bigger titans…

1 Like

Okay great. We’re in sync now.
I, too, bought the 20 and the 30 dollar deal. I, too, have spent my budget.

However… I could be tempted as previously mentioned.

What alliance are you in?

So clearly we need to help the devs with some more ideas of obscure holidays so we can send them money. A nod to http://www.holidayinsights.com/ as a source:

• Feb. 13: Change Your Name Day: 500 gems for $2.50
  • Feb. 14: Valentine’s Day: the Queen of Hearts will need our love! 10,000 gems to pull her, mystic rings, tom of tactics and hidden blade to help her achieve greatness, for $100.
  • Feb 15: National Gumdrop Day. Who doesn’t love gumdrops and gummi bears? Buy a package of brightly-colored trainer heroes for 1,000 gems
  • Feb 16: Do a Grouch a Favor Day. All those scowling purple heroes need our love. 3,000 gems, a tabard and trap tools for $30.
  • Feb 17: Random Acts of Kindness Day. After each raid you do today, you receive a random prize
  • Feb 18: National Battery Day: Time to charge up those troops! 10 Epic Troop Tokens for 800 gems

I’ll let the creative among you add to this list. :wink:

7 Likes

Wouldn’t we need an Unbirthday Deal for Wonderland too?

4 Likes

My alliance is Gryphon’s misfortune. I got 2 of my friends to start playing the game. (Before the invite friends! Argh!)
I don’t think i bought the 20 dollar deal. I did buy 2 just regular packages in the shop after i drank a few beers and wanted to do some 10× pulls to see if the hotm would drop for me. I’ve done 3 10× pulls this month and maybe 10 single pulls. I’m saving a big chunk of gems to do some more 10s after Wonderland hits.

1 Like

Maybe a REAL flash deal…

• “White Rabbit” deal – you have 4 hrs to buy or it goes away. $10.00 for 1200 gems and 10 timestops and either a tome or d blade
1 Like

Btw, thanks Peachy for the new alliance member!! :wink:

And that’s probably too many time stops. I see them putting one or 2 with a deal, but not 10. Good idea though! I’m super excited to see what they do for wonderland!

1 Like

There is a national nude day (July 14th) for a true “flash” deal.

National Doughnut day (June 7th) - a really fat deal - rings and emblems and other round / doughnut shaped loot

National Puppy Day (March 23rd) - special deals for starter accounts

National Cat Day - Only @Rook and @Brobb get a special offer.

6 Likes

Hey. I’m a big fan of cats. I should get the deal.

It’s even in my name.

and Donut Day? Should feature Friar Tuck or it’s wrong.

1 Like

Maybe “The Purrfect Offer”? 1000 gems and 200 loot tickets for $12 (the loot tickets are so you can get back to napping faster).

And I’ll totally change my avatar for the right deal…

5 Likes

Brobb got the puuurfect Offer. I was sleeping under the couch that day. :grin:

4 Likes

I got a good laugh out of these, very clever. It certainly would be right up their alley I’d think.

2 Likes

No big offer :-((((((((((((((((((((((((

I’m holding on until Sunday.