Good LINE and Discord groups

I’m looking to get into more groups on Line app!

Add me

Domitia

1 Like

I would love to get invited into any Line groups that discuss the game, future content, raid tournament and alliance war discussions. Thanks in advance.

Line ID: gg-sarthin

1 Like

Just curious if there are any discord channels created for EnP that I could possibly join. Not necessarily an Alliance Discord Channel, but a discussion channel… lemme know if anyone knows of any please.

@sixixix I moved your question to a thread that’s collected some listings of Discord (and LINE) groups of various sorts.

I think a lot of the ones people have mentioned are on LINE, but there are some on Discord listed above too.

I’m hoping moving your post here might also prompt some existing contributors to add more Discord server listings if they know of any. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to get invited into any Line groups that discuss the game, future content, raid tournament and alliance war discussions. Thanks in advance.
@richter (line ID)

We’ve made a global Discord channel where people ask/share advice on just about anything game related. Also a place where people upload videos and streams. We got a hero bot with hero grades and other important content related to the game.

Feel free to join us if you’re looking for a drama free channel with tons of friendly and helpful people :slight_smile:

discord

2 Likes

Hey sarthin, what is your tag on Discord. My name is the same, Doosher1221

Hey Sarthin, can you invite me on Discord. Doosher1221

My Discord id is sarthin#6666. You can just click on the link I posted to get invited though.

I tried the link doesn’t work. I sent you a friend request on Discord. Thanks!

Hi. Any way I can get invited to the mercs rooms, spicy academy and for all empire and puzzle players rooms. My line id is elricbros. Thanks a bunch.

Sure. I’m on it! :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch Rook.

1 Like

Stumbled upon this thread while searching for good line groups about E&P. General discussion / tactics type stuff is what I’m looking for. Would anyone mind pointing me in the right direction?

I’m looking to join one of the leader groups on Line, if someone could invite me I’d appreciate it!
Line id - shari_hnf
Thanks!

Hey guys !

I am so new to this forum. I created an account because i would love to join some of the groups on Line. I have been in the game since April. Please someone can add me and invite me in some nice real helpful chats (about the game) and a few fun chats ?

My ID Line is ddaisysutteig (2 d’s at the beginning) thank you very much in advance.

1 Like

Can i have an invitation for a few of them ? Not sure if it does work that way…ID line : ddaisysutteig

1 Like

I believe you got me on Line already (“Daisy”); if not, feel free to buzz me in line: chibipotato16

I will be there later this morning. :+1:

1 Like

I finally got on the line app but hoping to get into some into some general chat and hero tactic groups. My line id is lordrobwimpy

1 Like

See reply on Line. :+1:

Cookie Settings