Good bye from @u2371

To everyone, I decide to quit the game. I lose interest in the game now and also don’t have enough time to play it. Thank you for everything.

57 Likes

Good time to get out. The night is dark and full of terrors (and lots more “deals”).

Good luck :+1::metal:

14 Likes

Thank you for all the knowledge you’ve passed on! You were such an amazing help to so many of us in raid tournaments. I will really miss you and wish you nothing but good times ahead. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Live-long-and-prosper shel
Take care out there and enjoy your freedom

Live Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm:

9 Likes

All the best to you. Based on all the medals you’ve earned, the game is losing a master.

8 Likes

Enjoy the newfound free time. Not surprising that “time to play”is directly proportionate to interest in the game. Props for holding out this long.

7 Likes

Sad to here this :confused:

Take care do whats best for you :green_heart:

5 Likes

All the best @u2371

Maybe now someone else can earn a medal :grin:

4 Likes

Wishing you well :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Best wishes for a happy future!

3 Likes

Good luck for the future!

2 Likes

Cheers and farewell :beers: :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

Good luck @u2371 :+1:
We’ll miss you here…

4 Likes

Good bye @u2371

I just happened to cruise the main topics on the forum page and saw this news…

Take care . And, thanks for your comments on maybe the raid tournament boards. I will miss you on the forum. I just came back to the game about 10 or so days ago.

I am in a solo alliance now forever bashing 1-3* titans.

Leader of a 15-man guild in a completely different (and so much easier!) type of game.

Have a great time, with your newfound free time!

Sincerely,

arrow_slinger !

3 Likes

And another good knowledgeable player and positive forum member leaves the game.
I was so sorry to read this.
I wish you well in your future endeavours
Take care, have fun, be safe and don’t look back
There really is life after E&P
Goodbye

7 Likes

You big mistake quite game not good also all dead one day all forever quite this game is good not this time you joining e&p fb page group Instagram YouTube community fourm meet new people help enjoy this game and join e&p any alliance

2 Likes

10 Likes

all the more reason to go live in the big wide world… the afterlife is a maybe so should go and live rather then play games endlessly

2 Likes

Creat self alliance not tension real life job etc

2 Likes

ummm… go for a walk in a part of town/the city you live, try new restaurants, do new things like try indoor rock-climbing, meet a pretty girl and have a conversation… i should have gone rock-climbing with a pretty gril that asked me to come along and the rest…better than lb2’ing a hero in e&p…games are good for when you have nothing else to do or getting ready for bed to turn your brain off

4 Likes