Goblins just got the fun away

Your added victory pics don’t do much tho, because in both cases there’s only only 1 goblin or 1 owl, and OP was talking about teams full of them.

The steady and fast paced power creep that is happening plus the addition of these legendary troops is one of the reasons that made me decide to stop spending altogether.

And like you said, a few months ago, G Hippo was the big hero and now he’s just another average cat. With some of my last pulls I got Farrah and Frond, and they are somewhat hot at this moment, but no doubt, in a month a new portal will have some new ridiculously powerful heroes that make those 2 look like a couple of 4* heroes.

But most of all, I am not enjoying this game at all when playing against teams of other players. I’m constantly getting bad tiles, cascades in the wrong places at the wrong time, and my fastest heroes still seem to charge their special slower than the slow heroes of the opponent, always a step behind.

Then there are the annoying “resist” skills and the “dodge” and “revive” skills which trigger 10% of the times when mine are activated, but trigger 80% of the time when the opponent has them activated. In short, nothing but frustration, so I’ll go f2p from now on and take a slower pace and be content with just completing some quests and doing some wars with my alliance. The whales can have this game.

3 Likes

That’s not strictly true… the two ive posted today both show a pair of Goblins. But im only hitting those that hit me, for the most part.Im not seeing a lot of teams that are all goblins at my level.

1 Like