Goblin Balloon -- General discussion, complaints, venting etc... :)

I don’t think this balloon is rated for the incoming weather. I’d sure hope lightning doesn’t strike the blasphemous beast from hell from the sky…

Ohh wait…I’d PAY to see that happen and have it NEVER return!

3 Likes

I wish there was an option to recycle it every time it showed up, even for zero loot.

People keep mentioning the “free loot”. What? I get better stuff from autoplaying practically any province in the game 1 time. Vs. waiting a week or so for… that junk.

I know it doesn’t annoy some people. Some people would be happy with it even if it only spit out 1 free ham a month.

I still do not like it and I want it to go away forever. Just a personal preference. Why is there not an “opt out” box for this? A little X in the upper right corner I can click on to make it disappear? Something like that?

1 Like

3rd or 4th in a row. All recycle…

Come on man…

(And yes, even the loot for purchase was terrible)

1 Like

That is also the best loot I have gotten from recycling. Half of my balloons don’t even give that. It’s literally mostly food, iron, common leaf and a feather.

Waiting an entire week for that?

Sure, free loot is free loot, but that’s like someone giving me a check for $0.01 and saying “hey, free money is free money!” It’s not even worth the minimal effort required to cash that check, to me.

2 Likes

Right but it’s not free. They’re not just handing it to you.

You have to invest time and WE filling various monster/raid/titan chests WHICH, if you’re facing decent sized titans you’re using crafted items which just happen to take time/ingredients to make, ain’t free! Takes time, your time, to fill.

And it’s crap loot to boot.

4 Likes

LOL exactly. They call it free loot, but yes, you have to first get the chests.

It has been claimed that the chests don’t actually replace other loot you would have gotten from those chests, but I’m a bit suspicious about that…

Either way… even if the chests are, in fact, extra loot on top of my regular loot, each goblin crate is still only worth what… roughly 30% of a low level crafting material? I am supposed to get excited about that? No, thanks. It is about the same as giving me absolutely nothing.

The balloon has not “enhanced” my game in any possible way. Just another annoying icon on my screen that I have to try to pretend isn’t there.

I got a 5* chest.
Not bad although as a F2P I won’t buy it

1 Like

That’s not a bad deal compared to the normal price for those tokens.

Though you still run the risk of pulling 3 Renfelds with those.

I have yet to get a 5* chest in mine, only 4*. Not that it matters, because I won’t be buying any of them either way.

I do wonder though if you get better recycling loot from recycling a 5* chest? That would be an interesting stat for someone to track.

Honestly, I am not sure how I feel about the goblin ballon. It seems like a great feature don’t get me wrong. It just seems to be something that only pops up here and there and it doesn’t feel like quite enough bang for my buck most of the time.

This whole Goblin thing is something I am not in favor as well. The recycle loot is so bad and it is not even worth doing the recycle anymore. If I do not do it then I lose precious space in screen so you have to recycle.

Got my first legendary crate.

Still not worth it in my opinion.

This maybe is worth it not to recycle

2 Likes

Got this as my first crate in a new balloon today. Will probably buy it for the first time

1 Like

Is it a coincidence that a lot of users starting to receive legendary crates in similar time frames :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got one as well recently but it was nowhere close to a decent loot :confused:

Assuming that E&P did realize that if they do not put 4* mats or good amount of coins/ emblems nobody will pay.

1 Like

These type of companies will never leave anything to luck. Clearly they monitored sales and when ever they realised it generates close to no revenue, a magical bump on legendary crate drop ratio and here comes the return of the investment :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will never pay for this s…t but today offer surprised me

1 Like

Same

here