Global Titan / World Boss [Master]

Perhaps instead of traditional loot, the community could get a potential to drop non-farmable loot across all provinces, perhaps a .0025% chance to drop 3* (blades) or .001% chance to drop 4* (rings)— dependent upon the color(s?) of the world titan.

2 Likes

just create a titan with a amount of HP adaptated for massive players. it can be a 10 stars titan for the attack et def stat

HP could be adjusted , according to the number of person who suscribe the event?

exemple : if we suscribe the friday, and the event start the sunday. I think SG can estimate the numbers of participants and give the right amount of HP to the World Titan

Nice idea but for it to be fair across the board foe all players it would have to work something like the monthly event where you have a rare, epic and ledgendary world boss event where each biss has an appropriate strengths for those grades, otherwise you can bring just ant hero grade in then obviously those with fully maxed 5* teams would have the greater advantage.

I also agree with only 1 flag per user per day per world boss type (this could be say a newly generated flag by SG ) specific for this event.

You could even make it so that you had win these flags throught other game events during the week to be able to participate in tbe weekend world boss battles.

As for the scoring. Unlike with the titan it wouldn’t be timed but instead you would be scored on how long you lasted. Then every player would have a fair chance at top placing.

No buying gems to redo the match and no ability to use extra flags. A simple single flag per user per day and that’s it. If you impliment having to win flags to partake then you may win a flag to do the epic and rare only or what ever combo but by making it a win through events flags would encourage more to do every event if they wanted to partake in the world boss events.

Just a thought and suggestion on a method to implement this in a fair for all method.

They could intall a titan specific team power rule. On this titan you can only use team powers >4k or >3500. Same for troops, 4* troops not allowed on this titan. Idk about just 1 hit/day; maybe 2 or 3. Lmao @JonahTheBard 's “making it a small giant” comment. Maybe smaller than a titan but larger than a hero. (Think The Mountain from GoT [Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson]).

A lovecraftian, cosmic horror that, while is one entity being fought by all, is proportionate to the power level of each team it encounters.

A world boss a day keeps the lack of mats away… :wink:

Could be a 4th flag renewed every say 20 hrs and each time you can fight as long as your heroes stay alive without items. Spawns every Sunday eve, has about 1 billion health and a top player should be able to score about 50 to 100 k.

Yeah! Nice idea to have a world boss that everyone can fight for a weekend event but the main question is will SG’s game servers are able to handle the extra load during those weekend event?
Even with the current raid tournament, we could actually noticed the the server being overload. Hence, data accuracy could not be proccessed accordingly or the CPUs takes longer time for calculations.
Being in IT line, I understand that It takes a thorough and proper planning to program an event like this into the softwares. Quite complicated but anything is possible.

Wauw, this is the best idea I’ve seen here :wink:

This would be a fantastic addition to the game for when SGG purchases more hardware for the servers.

A weekly or bi-weekly world raid event with 48 hours to take down. Standard reward for everyone upon victory, with additional reward scaling by % tiers for performance. Make the loot spread a little more generous to all tiers with the top 1% and 1-5% obviously still getting the best rewards.

The boss could have a single mana pool, but rotating abilities, so you’re not sure which one is going to go off, with an attack rating closer to a 6 or 7 star titan, on a fast or very fast mana speed. Make the world boss neutral, with no element for strength or weakness.

But primarily, a REDICULOUS health pool. If an 11-12 star titan has 3,500,000 health taken down by 30 people, then these world bosses would have closer to 5,000,000,000 health or more. With trial and error at the start of course.

Great idea :slight_smile: it gets 1 of my votes remained

1 Like

Yeah, hope this idea make the community happy. I think it’s possible. And it could be a nice source of rewards and challenge for everyone…!

1 Like

Dear God man! Do you have a death wish!?

2 Likes

for a first world Boss…the DarkLords returns could be perfect haha

!! Bump !! where is the world boss? :wink:

If it’s a 24 or 48 hr titan could do multiple a week. Eligability based off lvl. Must be lvl 10 to be eligible for community titan. Mon and tues titans only lvl 10-25 can hit wed and Thursday only lvl 26-40 Friday and Saturday LVL 41 and up. Sunday day of rest. Everyone can see the titan to make sure everyone in the alliance can encourage the ppl in their alliance to hit both the alliance and the world titans

i think nothing is impossible, just it need reflexion, to make a great concept.

based on average global all active log alliance titans, i think SG can know how many titans are hit everyday, and what type of difficulty.

battle log are the key !

I’d suggest not making it a single titan but instead have one main guy with several minor monsters around it. That way lower level players can help the effort by taking on the minor monsters and high level players can take on the big guy. The game can assess your average titan damage and sort you appropriately.

An advantage of doing things this way is that we can make sure that the rewards are similar for low level characters fighting the henchmen and people who take on the big boss. I’d much rather see that then yet another mode which only rewards the best players.

That would be quite a lot of HP to put on the big boss. Sounds like a mega-titan fight.

Hmm… lesse. About 20 billion HP. Is that enough or too little? Lol.

or maybe crazy, but hit some parts of the titan… monday right leg, friday left leg…:slight_smile:

Honestly, this is one of the best ideas I’ve seen! 10/10, would vote for again!

3 Likes