🎅 Ginger -- 5* Nature / Green from Santa's Challenge (Winter)

She hits for between 1000-1200 with no attack buffs

1 Like

@MountainMann she does that much damage each time an ally fires their special? Who do you have her in a team with?

Anywhere from 1000 to 1400 depending on LB level ( 85 or 90), with no attack buffs on her or defensive buffs on the target. going to run her on defense with this team( run a similar setup on offense so far)
now that tremor is done. Might give hippo a run with her as well

2 Likes

Wow. Heck of a team. You’ll lay waste behind you with those 5.
Have you trialled her with Hippo? Do they both hit when an ally fires their special?

Yeah, hippo hits all then Ginger hits one since they are individual buffs there is no risk of overwriting ( like with Darkfeather). ( its crazy tho how far behind hippo already has fallen damage wise )

1 Like

nope as she incrase damage from special skill, damage from hippo is from buff

Cut of a quick friendly match

4 Likes

Thanks for posting. No doubt they synergise.

1 Like

By a quick test with classic WuKong +185% attack buff, it seems Ginger’s special will never miss since her attack is from buff (not special)??

(My Ginger is just 1/1 but her attack combo with Almer and WuKong are already impressive)

3 Likes

Yeap, it’s the same thing as hippo

1 Like

Thanks! I dont have Hippo, and never have imagined to have some heroes like her :laughing:

Hmmm… already had ginger but then i got another one from a free EHT. She might be the one i break my rule of “not ascending dupe heroes” - not that i have a dupe of any gamechanger anyways. But she fits my playstyle of fast/vfast mono and my team to go against blue tanks would be: ginger - ginger - evelyn -guan yu- hatter (or frigg?)

3 Likes

I like her already… :wink:

1 Like

With evelyn and guan yu (no minions) debuff, i was able to do 1800 damage with ginger… im now worried about maxing 2 because she might get nerfed

1 Like

I hope not, just got my 2nd one from a single EHT. I’ve already leveled up emblem and almost 1 LB my first one. She’s been a very fun hero.

1 Like

The one who needs to be nerfed is Hippo, not Ginger :grin:

My Ginger

1 Like

With this quick mono I also throw down the 8000 teams… they all start together…Ginger skills…Maat lowers defenses… everyone skills +500% of Ginger every time… kaputt… :smile:

4 Likes

Does Ginger’s attack bypass counterattack do you know?

1 Like

Yes. Same as hippo/Darkfeather/ becky