Getting Guardians possible for new players?

Yes, it sucks that Panther is behind a huge paywall.

Hopefully Sergei will appear for you easily. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Unless you already have her :joy:

Seriously though, the push to bring out elemental debuffers at lower tiers should give people pause about chasing specific 5* heroes - their effects are dropping to 4* and even 3* if you just WAIT.

For example, I never got Evelyn or Frida/KArthur - because I have Almur and even little Nordri, I feel much less temptation to pull hard at Avalon (already got BK) or at Legends, so that’s a good thing.
Likewise already having Jackal and Falcon means I’m not in a hurry to splurge on costumes - I can live without cMarj and cLeo.

Admittedly, this doesn’t seem like the best strategy for a company that wants you to drop your wallet into multiple portals, but that’s not my particular concern :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Was chatting about this the other day… I think players will be more acceptable of a NT tol WT as then least gives a break inbetween of each event.
The cycle of NT WT tol looks like it could happen would they wait till after tol to bring it out?
But the WT hasn’t made beta yet (only hero’s) so have no idea how long it even lasts, but where else do you fit into the calendar if it isn’t as long?

Wouldn’t this necessarily cycle back yo the Ninja Tower right after the Magic Tower?

Unless the plan is Ninja Tower-Tavern-Magic Tower-Tavern-Ninja Tower.

2 Likes

I just typed that as a sequence of the events not nessarcy the way they will be.

I thought Teltoc would be out around November but I see the dilemma. Hopefully we have more then one event a month since we have more on the way.